RAW's Preseasn Chattanooga Area Top 10

redandwhiteforever

Here is my preseason top 10. There are a few teams I do not know alot about so go easy on me.

1. Bradley Central- No question here without a doubt best team in the area.

2. Red Bank- Lost some good talent from last year but still should have a good team from a substate team last year. I do not expect them to stay in the #2 slot though.

3. Tenn Temple- Lost absolutly no one from a substate team. Coaching change could hurt

4. Howard- Very athletic and deep probably best AA team in the area

5. East Ridge- Lead by Philip Jurick and Alex Wells could very well beat Howard for district title.

6. McCallie- Will have a good team. Not alot of noise about them but have a lot of talent

7. Grace- Young backcourt but tons of size in the frontcourt should be a very good team come tourney time

8. Cleveland- Have a stud transfer from overseas

9. Ooltewah- Kind of my sleeper team. They were very young last year could suprise alot of people.

10 Central nd McMinn Central- Both lost some good players but should be good.

Others: CSAS, Baylor, Notre Dame, Brainerd

Edited by redandwhiteforever

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSAS beat Cleveland by 30 with a running clock this summer without 3 starters. So we'll see how Grace does. CSAS should definatley be at least 6 or 7 in the top 10.

Scrimmages mean nothing, rarely do teams have their whole squad. I have heard Cleveland has an exchange student playing for them that is a stud.

CSAS will probably enter the top 10, but I couldnt put them in there yet.

But you can put Grace who has no proven players but Carter. That makes a lot of sense!

I agree with the fact that it might be a bit early to put Grace in the top ten. Yes they have some very good post players, but their guards are unproven. You have to have good guards or else the post players won't even get the ball. Its hard to put a team in the top 10 when their guards have yet to play a high school game.