Coalfields, Brandon Davis.

GIBSONJ

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be dumb for anyone to call Davis' athletic ability into question. I remember playing against him when he was a sophomore. He actually had the most sacks in the KFL at the time. Not trying to start anything, Coalfield registered no sacks that game but i do remember our tackles after the game saying that protecting our QB with Davis coming from one side and MPG from the other was the biggest challenge they had all season.

Edited by GuntersRockMyWorld

I've heard of a variety of places recruiting him, one being Vanderbilt (which seems to be where a lot of great East TN backs have gone.), I know Carson-Newman has heavily recruited him, and I've also heard Maryville, TN Tech, and MTSU are recruiting him.

I may be in the minority but I'd like to see him at Carson-Newman because I think he'd fit in pretty well there.

Carson-Neman Eagle is what he needs to be next year! They are the leading D-2 school that has sent kids to the pros. They have sent more to pros than a lot of D-1 schools! They have won something like 12 National Championships. They have “THE” Best coach in D-2 football period! He is built perfect for there Offense and even Defense! :angry:

C-N, 2007, Brandon Davis. Dang that sounds good! :D

I think that B.Davis is an outstanding player also. To be honest, I'd love to see a Morgan County kid go to somewhere like Vanderbilt simply because that never happens! Sure he may have a better opportunity at C.N., but the chance to play in the SEC would have to be once ina lifetime!! Didn't Vandy have a small running back 4-5 years ago that played a lot and even started some? I can't remember his name, but I know he was a white kid from Florida. So, hey it could happen! But I wish him the best where ever he goes.

He is a really good running back. If he is not the best, he is one of the best I've ever seen there. I'm 32 and can remember back to the 1979 season. There have been some very good ones.

As far as oure running backs, I think he is as good as they've had. But in my opinion he is the best overall football player I have ever seen at Coalfield and it's not even close IMO.

He came into his own during their semifinal run 2 years ago. He made some huge catches and was a great wideout. He was their best defensive player during that playoff run IMO too.

Then he moved to RB and was great there. He is a fairly good punter. he returns kicks. He never leaves the field.

Somebody told me the other day that Austin Peay was supposed to be there watching him last week. That might work for him.

I just don't see an SEC team offering him. But I'd love to see it.

He is a really good running back. If he is not the best, he is one of the best I've ever seen there. I'm 32 and can remember back to the 1979 season. There have been some very good ones.

As far as oure running backs, I think he is as good as they've had. But in my opinion he is the best overall football player I have ever seen at Coalfield and it's not even close IMO.

He came into his own during their semifinal run 2 years ago. He made some huge catches and was a great wideout. He was their best defensive player during that playoff run IMO too.

Then he moved to RB and was great there. He is a fairly good punter. he returns kicks. He never leaves the field.

Somebody told me the other day that Austin Peay was supposed to be there watching him last week. That might work for him.

I just don't see an SEC team offering him. But I'd love to see it.

Davis going to Austin Peay would be awesome. They have some great young players and a really good quarterback right now. He would really add to their team especially since they are building well for the future. Can you guys imagine what a backfield of Brandon Davis and Spencer Gulmire would be like?