Best of the Best in 7AAA

live2succeed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I don't know, posts have been made the BA might be the top team in Div II with Victoria Dunlap and company. I have not seen too many Div II teams but I have seen BA this summer. Impressive. Where did Riverdale beat BA? That's impressive. I take nothing away from Riverdale. This year could be their year for a number of reasons but they will have to play the games. They have the players, the coach, etc.

This will be an interesting season you will agree.

Yes, I agree it will be interesting. Hmm not sure, I talked to shellina burgess at the mtsu game but i dont remember where she told me they played. Sorry but that's all I remember.

Who did siegel lose to?

Are Brentwood Academy and David Lipscomb in the same division? Sounds like it might be a good match-up.

no they are no in the same divison, but it should be a great test for both teams. the riverdale vs. lipscomb game was well played by both teams and close the whole game. lets just say that riverdale seeing what rotation worked best wasnt the reason they lost....

All right, lets get to the guard play and less someone gets bent out of shape whith those mentioned, there is not enough information about all teams to give any concrete conclusions overall. The best of the best as far as guard play will have to be temporary eliminate Lebanon as there is not enough information. Blackman is probably the same way. While a lot of Cookeville's outside players may be a little new, there is some talent there. I'm sure Cookeville is hoping and it is known that players are there but with last years graduation, I'm sure no one wants to talk about that now. Just don't have a fix on them just yet.

In my opinion, Marie Lanning, of riverdale is the best all round player and unless she gets caught by injuries, MTSU got a good one. Alex Bivins has developed the past year and is a more than good player. Riverdale[/url] has at least one other guard that is very good and I don't happen to have her name at this time but someone else. Looking at the rest of the teams, Oakland has two guards in Tara Davis and Cynthia McCleary which are very good for Oakland and the reason they have signed already with Universities. I am going way out on a limb and pick Tukeea Hicks, from Blackman, that could with work be a player with some work at guard. While county has a very good all round player in Jonin Simpson which is a workhorse and can help in many ways. At this point, unless seen other wise, Frazier of Warren County is the only player there until the Coaching Staff gets their class rotation in line and the ability to develop players that can play HS before they get there taken care of. Other schools do that and allow students to play more than one sport which is very antique at this point.

Siegel has Allison Wright and Mo Faulkner who have played AAU since age 10 and School ball since the 6th grade. Allison is a great ball handler with a great touch from outside.Kirsten Sigenthaler who has played School Ball sinced MS and this is her 4th year in HS, Wright and Faulkner play other sports as do Kerri Parrot and a guard, Amy Burns, who is also a very good softball player. There are numerous players that do this and the coach at Warren must think she has both hands tied behind her back listening to parents trying to compete and satisfy a school administration who is a little out of touch.

Well these are the prospects, in my opinion. The bottom line will come a little later but if you want to chime in now, come on in.

Edited by PHargis

All right, lets get to the guard play and less someone gets bent out of shape whith those mentioned, there is not enough information about all teams to give any concrete conclusions overall. The best of the best as far as guard play will have to be temporary eliminate Lebanon as there is not enough information. Blackman is probably the same way. While a lot of Cookeville's outside players may be a little new, there is some talent there. I'm sure Cookeville is hoping and it is known that players are there but with last years graduation, I'm sure no one wants to talk about that now. Just don't have a fix on them just yet.

In my opinion, Marie Lanning, of riverdale is the best all round player and unless she gets caught by injuries, MTSU got a good one. Alex Bivins has developed the past year and is a more than good player. Riverdale[/url] has at least one other guard that is very good and I don't happen to have her name at this time but someone else. Looking at the rest of the teams, Oakland has two guards in Tara Davis and Cynthia McCleary which are very good for Oakland and the reason they have signed already with Universities. I am going way out on a limb and pick Tukeea Hicks, from Blackman, that could with work be a player with some work at guard. While county has a very good all round player in Jonin Simpson which is a workhorse and can help in many ways. At this point, unless seen other wise, Frazier of Warren County is the only player there until the Coaching Staff gets their class rotation in line and the ability to develop players that can play HS before they get there taken care of. Other schools do that and allow students to play more than one sport which is very antique at this point.

Siegel has Allison Wright and Mo Faulkner who have played AAU since age 10 and School ball since the 6th grade. Allison is a great ball handler with a great touch from outside.Kirsten Sigenthaler who has played School Ball sinced MS and this is her 4th year in HS, Wright and Faulkner play other sports as do Kerri Parrot and a guard, Amy Burns, who is also a very good softball player. There are numerous players that do this and the coach at Warren must think she has both hands tied behind her back listening to parents trying to compete and satisfy a school administration who is a little out of touch.

Well these are the prospects, in my opinion. The bottom line will come a little later but if you want to chime in now, come on in.

I know a bunch of those girls and agree with you, it's going to be a great year in 7AAA. BTW it's Kierra McCleary @ Oakland, not Cynthia. You know that.

Siegel is looooooooaaaaaaded. They could go very far this year. I really don't see a weakness with this team.

Anne Marie Lanning is a human highlight film when she's healthy. Those girls @ Riverdale are for real.

Hicks is good to watch too, but she needs to play more team ball. I'm sure Coach Hibdon is working on that. All four Boro teams will good this year.

I know a bunch of those girls and agree with you, it's going to be a great year in 7AAA. BTW it's Kierra McCleary @ Oakland, not Cynthia. You know that.

Siegel is looooooooaaaaaaded. They could go very far this year. I really don't see a weakness with this team.

Anne Marie Lanning is a human highlight film when she's healthy. Those girls @ Riverdale are for real.

Hicks is good to watch too, but she needs to play more team ball. I'm sure Coach Hibdon is working on that. All four Boro teams will good this year.

Many apology's to Kierra. Got my names mixed. Doss, appreciate you keeping me straight.

reading looooooooaaaaaaaded makes me think of ron white :lol::lol: