Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

They will only add some much needed competition in what is arguably the weakest (since the departure of TC Portland and LA) 2A region in the state.

Best of luck EAGLES!

It might be the weakest region, but York, Westmoreland, and SC all won their first round games. And Westmoreland and SC won their second round games. What? Boyd, Tyner, Marion, Sequatchie? Three of those schools has won a state championship in the last 10 years. And this region is the weakest? Maybe!

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

York made large strides this year to make our region more competitive. I think that is showing up right now. Must be a stronger region than some would like to give us credit for. Again, who gives a HOOT what a G-ville or FCS fan thinks of Smith County High School. All they know is they wanna compete and can't. 0 - 11 combined in the last 11 meetings with SMITH COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. Talk all you want, till we meet again. We'll be the ones grinning.

Go Big Owls! 28 - 7 this week. The real region championship game.

York made large strides this year to make our region more competitive. I think that is showing up right now. Must be a stronger region than some would like to give us credit for. Again, who gives a HOOT what a G-ville or FCS fan thinks of Smith County High School. All they know is they wanna compete and can't. 0 - 11 combined in the last 11 meetings with SMITH COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL. Talk all you want, till we meet again. We'll be the ones grinning.

Go Big Owls! 28 - 7 this week. The real region championship game.

If the defense plays like they did at Boyd, I don't think Westmoreland will put more than 7 on the bored.

I agree with this score. Good luck Smith Co.

I would not quite go that far. I am sure the 2000 team wishes they could play in this region, and I am sure the 90-95 teams would have a little to say about the "best season ever." Has anyone else heard that Goodpasture will be back in our region next year along with East Robertson? I think if Westmoreland, York, and Smith County all teamed up we could play with Goodpasture.

Might be in yours...probably won't be in ours. :lol:

Im back like a gnat, relentless. I repeat until you get the gold you are not the man. No matter how much browbeating you do you have never been anything but subpar in your class. TC is everones daddy in 1A. Alcoa in 2A. The sad thing is you can never be GVs daddy. You are not in the same class. Unless Gv gets some more people and move to 2A. That would mean more players and we could afford to sub during the game. So until then. Whos your daddy? :thumb::lol:

Nobody's our daddy. Nobody has dominated us. I don't think you can say the same.

Finally the truth is spoken in Smith CO!

I wouldn't be surprised to see DCA added to your region as well because of their proximity to your current region and teams. They will only add some much needed competition in what is arguably the weakest (since the departure of TC Portland and LA) 2A region in the state. Now when you guys in Smith CO make the playoffs at least you will have played a worthy schedule to get there and maybe you can make some noise like LA, TC, Portland, G-ville, and FCS.

Best of luck EAGLES!

FCS? Don't include your name with those other teams. You've done nothing.

You ran those chops all year how SC would lose to Boyd or Tyner. Nope...those teams are gone...just like you should have been last Friday. Don't worry...you'll be gone after Friday. Squeak...squeak. :thumb:

Finally the truth is spoken in Smith CO!

I wouldn't be surprised to see DCA added to your region as well because of their proximity to your current region and teams. They will only add some much needed competition in what is arguably the weakest (since the departure of TC Portland and LA) 2A region in the state. Now when you guys in Smith CO make the playoffs at least you will have played a worthy schedule to get there and maybe you can make some noise like LA, TC, Portland, G-ville, and FCS.

Best of luck EAGLES!

The #1 team in 1a is ranked 80th (Jo Byrns) in the state. You are ranked 108th. Now that's stout. :thumb: That's enough talk about little 1a teams. Let's get back to the game of the week in this area.

I am really looking forward to this one. There should be a huge crowd (at least on our side)...to witness a semifinal team. That's a pretty good accomplishment in itself.

Edited by Antwan

I have seen all 3 teams play this year ( york Sc and West) and those 3 teams are tough those 3 fought it out for the region this year and region 4 won 3 out of 4 playoff games and now Smith and West will play in the quarters if u dont think that region doesnt have a couple of good teams ur crazy

You dont know who your daddy is cause you never gotten the chance to meet him. ALCOA thats who.

As far as I know we have not played Alcoabut I am not sure, so therefore they are not our daddy, yet anyways, if we do play them, and they kill us, or just beat us, then you can say that, of course if you had to play them, they would cream you! How many Daddy's does G-ville have? Too many to count!!

Edited by Z King of D Swing

You dont know who your daddy is cause you never gotten the chance to meet him. ALCOA thats who.

Keep running off at the mouth. Your hot air is so old. We SC fans really don't care about your smack anymore. It is kinda a dead issue, you know what I mean? When you even show signs up being a contender, you might get heard.

Your wrong as usual....Smith Co. and Alcoa have met in the playoffs. Alcoa was a big favorite but had to pull out a tough win late in the game. Can we do it again? We hope to get a chance. Unlike you, we are not afraid.

Fan(see ya next year G-ville...we look forward to it!!!!!!!)

Your wrong as usual....Smith Co. and Alcoa have met in the playoffs. Alcoa was a big favorite but had to pull out a tough win late in the game. Can we do it again? We hope to get a chance. Unlike you, we are not afraid.

Fan(see ya next year G-ville...we look forward to it!!!!!!!)

Yeah I have better things to do than continualy read over stats to try and figure why GV or SC didnt win games or gold ball. Its simple, not the better team at the time. Deal with it. See you are not so sharpe when you cant use stats for arguments.

AHha you have meet your daddy. My bad.

Yeah I understand late wins. Still a loss though huh?

Aint it cool to get smack talked back? Makes you all warm and fuzzy inside huh?

By the way Im still pulling for you to win. Has nothing to do with this thread. This is smack. Nothing to do with the game, or how I feel about it.

I know you love hating me.

You mentioned afraid. Afraid of what? I dont play football. Do you?