Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

ok i have read all the smack on here that each side has had to say. lets try this on for everyone. 1st.w-land has a very good football team this year , with alot of senior leadership / sc has a very fine team / seems to be centered around 2 or 3 good players not saying the rest of the team isn't good but ALL you hear is just 2 or 3 names/numbers.2nd sc supposed to have not played their best game against w-land in wk 8 ,it doesn't matter , that game is over. w-land might have or have not played their best game against sc, again it doesn,t matter,that game is over.3rd, all the STUPID, VERY CHILDISH jokes are ridiculous,that don't prove anything except some people did not graduate from pre-school because they have not been taught to RESPECT YOU FELLOW MAN/WOMAN.4th fans can't score a touchdown, bands can't score a touchdown, only the KIDS on the field of HONOR can score a touchdown. so let the KIDS play a GAME in which they LOVE , i personally want to say good luck in your game friday night and congrads on a very great year both teams have had , hold your heads high , you have represented your communities and football programs VERY VERY well .

Amen....Both Teams have had an awesome year. They have ALL played hard and they ALL deserve to be where they are..in the Championship playoffs. You don't get this far without being good. So why all the TRASH talking. Why can't you just play the game and put your money where your mouths are. Win or Lose not one player on either team has anything to be ashamed of. Hold your heads high and no that you made your howetown proud!!!

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt that both of these teams respect each other. I dont feel that SC played very well in the first meeting and Westmoreland played pretty good,but I also think Westmoreland still hasnt played their best yet. This game should be one of the best games around. There will be a very large crowd Friday because Westmoreland is the only team in Sumner County still in it. No matter who wins I think region 4-2a has been represented well. GO EAGLES . Both teams play your hearts out and leave the field with your heads high because you deserve it!

Im here cause I can. I dont have a dog in this fight is correct. Did SC fans have a dog in the fight in other threads they enter and talk trash? No! So I guess its alright for SC fans but not others. Dont you think thats a little hypocritical? I do. So deal with it. You cant be under that much stress over me being here. Can You? Or since GV stopped winning I should just get out of coacht since I dont have a dog in any fight. Would you? I think not.

Well for one you are a grown person, you can do whatever you want. No we did not have a dog in any other threads and I am not one who goes to those threads and talks trash. If anything I supported the blue kitties every week after they played us. I am not under any stress about you bad mouthing SC, I was just wondering why you kept bringing up whose your daddy and gold balls. I told one of my GV friends after a game yall beat SP that yall could go to state. LIke I said I was just wondering. I am not in the mood to argue over something this small.

Am I missing something? Should Gordonsville say anything but good luck to the only team still playing in the playoffs from Smith County? If you have nothing good to say go to the Basketball threads. And if your wishing us good luck or are pulling for us, you sure have a funny way of doing it. Sometimes you guys confuse me. Everyone on this side of the county cheers you guys on and wishes you well except one time a year. Don't be a hater because you can't beat us. By the way my daddy is the Milkman not anybody else!

Am I missing something? Should Gordonsville say anything but good luck to the only team still playing in the playoffs from Smith County? If you have nothing good to say go to the Basketball threads. And if your wishing us good luck or are pulling for us, you sure have a funny way of doing it. Sometimes you guys confuse me. Everyone on this side of the county cheers you guys on and wishes you well except one time a year. Don't be a hater because you can't beat us. By the way my daddy is the Milkman not anybody else!

Check back. I was offering Kudos to SC when some SC fan decided it was a good chance to take a shot at GV. I still cheer for SC all but one game a year. Will even attend the game. I can help you talk to other team or we can shot insults back and forth. Yalls call. Im still cheering for SC because I know a lot of kids on the team and know all the bull in here dont represent the majority of SC players or fans.

Lets keep this thread on topic guys!!! Good Luck to Smith County though I think there will be no luck needed. You got what you have been telling me for 4 weeks you wanted. Step up and put them out. Play ball like the coaches have taught you and this should be just another game.

Did I forget to mention

Smith County by

Put that on your board and stick it!!!