Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that will be a rough game. But hey When Westmoreland makes it I can gaurentee you that Westmoreland and their seniors will give it all they got. May not work But atleast they will kno They gave it all they got and gave Westmoreland the best year they've ever had :blink:

I would not quite go that far. I am sure the 2000 team wishes they could play in this region, and I am sure the 90-95 teams would have a little to say about the "best season ever." Has anyone else heard that Goodpasture will be back in our region next year along with East Robertson? I think if Westmoreland, York, and Smith County all teamed up we could play with Goodpasture.

I would not quite go that far. I am sure the 2000 team wishes they could play in this region, and I am sure the 90-95 teams would have a little to say about the "best season ever." Has anyone else heard that Goodpasture will be back in our region next year along with East Robertson? I think if Westmoreland, York, and Smith County all teamed up we could play with Goodpasture.

Well I would call it that since well the team in 2000 only made it to 2nd round and lost to Polk Co. wasnt it? and in 95 it was a one man Team, Clint Brown, we all know it was. the team philosphy was to give him the ball, and let him make plays.This year, is the better team since it is actually more of a team?!?! instead of a one man show and, or only making it to the 2nd round. I mean Westmoreland does have 15 seniors this year, the most they've ever had. :blink:

Edited by Boobi

I really hope this is not true. I would not mind the addition of East Robertson, but the reason why we got out of 2A in the first place was to not having to play Goodpasture and the other privates.

It seems you have about 3 Daddies...TC...FCS...and SC. A paternity test is pending. Personally...I think it's ours. :D Don't talk if you can't beat them yourselves. :D

Im back like a gnat, relentless. I repeat until you get the gold you are not the man. No matter how much browbeating you do you have never been anything but subpar in your class. TC is everones daddy in 1A. Alcoa in 2A. The sad thing is you can never be GVs daddy. You are not in the same class. Unless Gv gets some more people and move to 2A. That would mean more players and we could afford to sub during the game. So until then. Whos your daddy? :thumb::huh:

I really hope this is not true. I would not mind the addition of East Robertson, but the reason why we got out of 2A in the first place was to not having to play Goodpasture and the other privates.

Finally the truth is spoken in Smith CO!

I wouldn't be surprised to see DCA added to your region as well because of their proximity to your current region and teams. They will only add some much needed competition in what is arguably the weakest (since the departure of TC Portland and LA) 2A region in the state. Now when you guys in Smith CO make the playoffs at least you will have played a worthy schedule to get there and maybe you can make some noise like LA, TC, Portland, G-ville, and FCS.

Best of luck EAGLES!

Edited by 1A FAN

I wouldn't be surprised to see DCA added to your region as well because of their proximity to your current region and teams. They will only add some much needed competition in what is arguably the weakest (since the departure of TC Portland and LA) 2A region in the state. Now when you guys in Smith CO make the playoffs at least you will have played a worthy schedule to get there and maybe you can make some noise like LA, TC, Portland, G-ville, and FCS.

Best of luck EAGLES!

Sometimes I just have to agree with you 1A Fan. You have definately made it impossible not to agree with this post. Kudos to you. By the way you can find the train horns on Ebay. Get the air type. Dont buy the cheezy compressor. Thats why he had a tank Friday.

Im back like a gnat, relentless. I repeat until you get the gold you are not the man. No matter how much browbeating you do you have never been anything but subpar in your class. TC is everones daddy in 1A. Alcoa in 2A. The sad thing is you can never be GVs daddy. You are not in the same class. Unless Gv gets some more people and move to 2A. That would mean more players and we could afford to sub during the game. So until then. Whos your daddy? :huh::thumb:

And you are a little 1A school that doesn't belong on the field with SC. You admitted yourself. You don't have the numbers. You all can't sub! So remind me again, why does SC even play you guys. Go on the Gordosnville basketball thread. Your football season is over. You are now a railbird whose opinion on this thread is irrelevant. I am ashamed that I even rooted for you guys this past Friday night. This is a school in your county playing in the playoffs, IN A DIFFERENT CLASS! And all you can do is hate, BECAUSE YOU ALL CAN'T GET IT DONE!!!!!!!

Best of luck EAGLES!

Yes our region is weak, the past two years, but that still doesn't mean we don't have a good football team. You are basically implying that we have a good record because of our weak region, or we have success because of our weak region. It must be pretty weak though, when only 3 teams out of the four that make it into the playoffs advance. Also I believe we could possibly compete with some 3A schools, just going by scores of how bad KC beat them compared to how bad they beat us.

We however have had tough regions in the past, and had success in those. What was G-villes success in their region during the time TC was 3A with us, in that 10 team region? Did you ever win your region?

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Best of luck EAGLES!

First of all TC, Portland, and LA were never in 2A. All of those teams played in 3A, so know your football. SC has been in the same region with Goodpasture and David Lipscomb, and the last time they were in that region with them, they won the region. Two private schools that everyone says that Smith County avoids and can't beat. Why are you on here? Your season is over as well. Basketball time!!!

Yes our region is weak, the past two years, but that still doesn't mean we don't have a good football team. You are basically implying that we have a good record because of our weak region, or we have success because of our weak region. It must be pretty weak though, when only 3 teams out of the four that make it into the playoffs advance. Also I believe we could possibly compete with some 3A schools, just going by scores of how bad KC beat them compared to how bad they beat us.

We however have had tough regions in the past, and had success in those. What was G-villes success in their region during the time TC was 3A with us, in that 10 team region? Did you ever win your region?

SC has already had success in 3A. In the 4 years they were in 3A, playing in the 10 team region with Portland, TC, LA, York, and Macon, there record was 41-11 with a semi-final, (2) quarterfinal, and a second round appearance in the playoffs.

"Subpar?"

Those guys can bash on Smith County all they want, but the schools Smith County plays now, are the schools that are like Smith County. All of them are small public schools with about the same number of students.

SC has already had success in 3A. In the 4 years they were in 3A, playing in the 10 team region with Portland, TC, LA, York, and Macon, there record was 41-11 with a semi-final, (2) quarterfinal, and a second round appearance in the playoffs.

"Subpar?"

Those guys can bash on Smith County all they want, but the schools Smith County plays now, are the schools that are like Smith County. All of them are small public schools with about the same number of students.

Exactly what I was hintinig at, I didn't know exact records but, thanks for stats. :thumb: And helping prove my point.

Edited by Z King of D Swing