Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

It does my heart good to watch someone try to make fun of someone else, but yet they fumble over their own grammar while trying to do so.

After a comma, you continue to use lower case letters, unless you are using a proper noun.

*Mess it up so bad(ly)*

*Nobody, not no body*

*Anyway(-s) not any ways*

*And once again, lower case letters after the comma*

So you are saying it takes good english to get the point across? Me thunks, Not a muss ta Get it threw. Ya mussa Dinun got da pont..

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90% of the posts on this thread is... *^%$#$%$^&... These 2 teams deserve more than that. Westmoreland and Smith Co. are playing for a chance to get to the state semi finals in 2A. There's a bunch of schools that would like to be in those shoes. I know many of you know each other and are having a little fun but some of these sound pretty serious. There are 20 pages of @^%*$# ... I hope for the players sake that the next 20 are about how each team got this far or about how great it is to be an OWL or EAGLE. Or anything about 2 fine neighboring communities that love football and are proud to be associated with this game. You know if it wasn't for this game you people would be coon hunting, playing cards, pool or whatever there is to do in your towns. Or you could be doing what several hundred other schools are doing.playing basketball.

Good luck to both teams.....may the best one win... and hope no one is injured :lol:

90% of the posts on this thread is... *^%$#$%$^&... These 2 teams deserve more than that. Westmoreland and Smith Co. are playing for a chance to get to the state semi finals in 2A. There's a bunch of schools that would like to be in those shoes. I know many of you know each other and are having a little fun but some of these sound pretty serious. There are 20 pages of @^%*$# ... I hope for the players sake that the next 20 are about how each team got this far or about how great it is to be an OWL or EAGLE. Or anything about 2 fine neighboring communities that love football and are proud to be associated with this game. You know if it wasn't for this game you people would be coon hunting, playing cards, pool or whatever there is to do in your towns. Or you could be doing what several hundred other schools are doing.playing basketball.

Good luck to both teams.....may the best one win... and hope no one is injured :lol:

Great post, I agree.

Here is some real talk for ya old man!

This weather could definitely mix things up a bit. Now, I know it is supposed to be clear and sunny on Friday, but as much rain as we have gotten today, and more in the forecast for tomorrow, the field will not have dried. It will be wet and sloppy. That COULD serve as an equalizer in this game. SC has a couple of players that have exceptional speed, and speedsters don't run as well in mud. lol. I still think I will be correct when I say:

SC - 35

WM - 14

Yes I agree but it didn't hurt the Owls when they spanked our tail. Their field was like a pig pen and I thought this would slow the speedsters down a little but it didn't.

Here's something I think will come into play IMHO. Westmoreland is a very hard place to win and I know you Owl fans are well aware of that. But they also play with tremendous heart and you can't teach that. You either have it or you don't. Even though the Owls are slight favorites it 's going to be a war out on that field. Westmoreland will be up for this game you can bet on that and I'm sure the Owls will be also. But when 2 teams are big rivals and somewhat equal on talent you can throw all that out and the team that wants it the most will overcome alot of adversities.

lol love how all yall think smith county is so good that yall pick them to win by more than 3 tds......thats ridiculus the last game was one point over that combined....but hey great pics by the smith county ppl...if u wish hard enough maybe westmoreland wont beat you that bad..........lol westmoreland by 14

eagles14

owls 0