Smith County @ Westmoreland

Stark1

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a lot of talking about Smith County being a one show throughout the week. I think it was proven last night who the one man show was. We played an awesome game as a team, and our defense buckled down in the second half and played like the team that was giving up 8 points a game coming into last night. Congrats to both sides, you played with all your emotion on the field. We just wanted it a little more. I would like you all to know, however, that a threat was made to me by somebody on the Westmoreland coaching staff. I was innocently taking a picture of the scoreboard after the game. He came up to me and started asking my name and telling me he was going to look me up if he saw the picture on the internet. He told me I had better get off the field if I knew what was good for me. I wasn't moving. I have all the respect in the world for the Eagles of Westmoreland. I do not repsect a middle-aged man who comes up to a 17 year old guy, trying to start trouble simply because he is a sore loser, and we got the one that COUNTS!!!

well since all my other boys came outt im #52 for the team....and my last game was last night....but to follow up on ur comment i doubt it was a coach they where all with us while we prayed and did the breakdown....and besides our coaches wouldnt do that...they respect smtih county to much

well since all my other boys came outt im #52 for the team....and my last game was last night....but to follow up on ur comment i doubt it was a coach they where all with us while we prayed and did the breakdown....and besides our coaches wouldnt do that...they respect smtih county to much

#52 u made a good comment. I know Coach Kelley personally, he is my fav. cousin and a darn good guy. He would not make threats and he would not have anyone on his staff that would do such. And yes, he does respect Smith County because thats where his roots are. But he is not a disrespectful person anyway. I'm sorry it was your last game, I know how heartbreaking that is. I never knew it would hurt so bad to see my nephew come of the field last week after getting beat by 1 point in the last 17 sec. at FC. I hope to see him play on another field in the future and I hope you will be playing on another field also. Keep your head high and pat yourself on the back, u deserve it.