Ravenwood@Hunters Lane(round3)

HLHS

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who thought we would get this far? NOBODY. And yall say we don't have any fans i have been to every game this year and we will have a lot of people there tomorrow night TRUST ME. I am not saying we are gonna win but it will be a good game and its the first time HL has made it past the second round of the playoffs.

Hey HLHSWarrior...I can assure you that no one from Ravenwood is taking HLHS lightly in this game. Your team speed is well known and you've been highly successful this season and that's what really counts. You are the last team standing in 5-5A and you should be as proud of that as we are being the final 6-5A team playing. You are to be congratulated and we're expecting a great ball game tomorrow.

The comments about lack of fan support for HLHS came on the message board last week that discussed the Hendersonville-HLHS game. I doubt any of the Ravenwood fans would know what kind of fan support you have since we haven't been at HLHS games. You can rest assured, however, that Ravenwood will pack the place because, in case you haven't heard, "We Believe!" :D

Who thought we would get this far? NOBODY. And yall say we don't have any fans i have been to every game this year and we will have a lot of people there tomorrow night TRUST ME. I am not saying we are gonna win but it will be a good game and its the first time HL has made it past the second round of the playoffs.

I just wanted to clarify that none of the Ravenwood fans have said anything about your fans. How would we know anyway when we've never even played y'all before? The only thing I've heard about the fans was said by a Hunter's Lane supporter, *HLHS, in the Hendersonville vs Hunter's Lane thread:

As for the support for our team, there is very little. We have less than 10% of the students come to games, maybe 40% of the parents, and not many community members or alumni. Man, we didn't even have a pep rally for either home playoff game. The only people that believe in us and care about us are our coaches. And we truly believe in each other.

Anyways, tomorrow night's game should be great! Congrats to both teams for making it this far. Let's go Ravenwood! We believe!

Edited by RHSRaptor08

on another thread ravenwood is in the state championship

Spear---you didn't get access to the coach t crystal ball! ya, ravenwood is playing smryna in the state championship. you guys lose this week 24-21...pay your $20 to coach t and find out about the rest of the state match-ups.

ps---if you weren't such a raptor hater you'd get to see the future for free!!!!

Edited by jgkarl

Fear the Spear is just trying to have fun. He’s a good guy. He doesn’t necessary hate the Raptors, he’s just a spear head junkie. This means, he hates non-spear head junkies. Right?

And I was having fun with him...No way you could interpret my post as serious. He's a diehard Warrior fan and player, I know. But, he will admit he has taken a number of pot shots at Ravenwood since the spring scrimmage. Read back on some of his 1,700 posts. See you at the game!