Friendship vs. Temple

Geno

Slick Rick would like someone from Friendship to answer the questions about your visitors bleachers, concession stand and bathroom. These are questions that we (The Sader Nation) would like to know.

Visitor's Bleachers: Very small, about 20yds long (if that). No more than 15 rows up.

Concession Stand: Located on home side only. Grilled food is offered as well as the regular concession type food.

Bathroom: Closer to the Visitor's side than the Concession Stand, but relatively small for a large crowd. Ok for regular season games.

Field: Runs uphill in one direction. Could make a difference. Pretty good shape.

Stadium: Not the fan friendliest stadium in the world. Very little seating. You could probably get a very good view of the game sitting outside the gate located beyond the endzone on the school side. The school sits atop of a hill.

Good standing locations along the fence. Very close to the field.

(In relation to the Gym and the Baseball field: The stadium is definitely in last place)

Possumtown itself sits in the middle of nowhere. However, Lebanon has many restaraunt choices to choose from at exit 236 & 238(many more to choose from).

Edited by The Bull

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While all of this rickbashing is pretty funny, I will try to stay on topic.

Finally we have the Temple - FC game I had been clamoring for all last week much to the dismay of that G-Ville homer.

There are two possible scenarios here: Temple keeps it close, but FC comes out with a win by 7 or fewer. Or, FC flat out dominates for the majority of the game, not too unlike Trousdale did with Temple until the 4th quarter the week before, and wins by at least 3 tds.

I am still pulling for Temple for hometown pride, but it will be tough

Edited by ze pequeno

While all of this slick rick bashing is pretty funny, I will try to stay on topic.

Finally we have the Temple - FC game I had been clamoring for all last week much to the dismay of that G-Ville homer.

There are two possible scenarios here: Temple keeps it close, but FC comes out with a win by 7 or fewer. Or, FC flat out dominates for the majority of the game, not too unlike Trousdale did with Temple until the 4th quarter the week before, and wins by at least 3 tds.

I like both of your scenarios myself. I dont worry much bout Slicly Ricky. By Friday night he will be a fan of some other team.

How many players does Temple dress out?

I think the question is, does FC want it back? Do you think FC officals can inform the Police as to what thier ONLY duty is at the games? One monkey shouldnt be allowed to ruin the show. Lets hear what the FC fans majority thinks. :thumb: If you had a good time and enjoyed what the horn brought to the game on both sides. Vote!

I say bring the horn.

While all of this slick rick bashing is pretty funny, I will try to stay on topic.

[/quote

GV homer. Translate that for me.

Visitor's Bleachers: Very small, about 20yds long (if that). No more than 15 rows up.

Concession Stand: Located on home side only. Grilled food is offered as well as the regular concession type food.

Bathroom: Closer to the Visitor's side than the Concession Stand, but relatively small for a large crowd. Ok for regular season games.

Slick Rick says Slick Rick is planning on taking the Sader Nation to the Yellowjacket's Nest before the game for a burger. After what happened two weeks ago, Slick Rick is going to give waitress Kelly one more chance. Slick Rick would like "The Bull" to reserve Slick Rick a private stall for Slick Rick to drop a double duece in. 'The Bull" can you take care of this for Slick Rick? Slick Rick would appreciate it if you could arrange this. Slick Rick feels like this game is going to be a great high school football game. Slick Rick hopes everyone has a safe journey to and from the game this week.

Slick Rick would like "The Bull" to reserve Slick Rick a private stall for Slick Rick to drop a double duece in. 'The Bull" can you take care of this for Slick Rick? Slick Rick would appreciate it if you could arrange this.

Noooooooo Problem!!!

When you locate the FC "facilities", your private stall will be located in the line in the back of this building. It's right where you belong.

Why was that a smart comment.. its true isnt it? you had one team then U jumped to spitt till Temple beat them now ur on Temples band wagon.. on here talking about taking crap's in the bathroom floor's geesh , they need to delete every post you make. we dont want to hear about how u took a "dump" as u called it every week after a game.. someone delete this idiot.. if i see you talking about what you did the other day.. ( you know what i mean) Ill have a chat with coachT. This site is not about nastiness, and someone being gross!!!

Slick Rick is not being gross Geno. Slick Rick is simply stating facts. If Slick Rick would have talked about it having corn in it, that may have been gross. Slick Rick did not give descriptions. Slick Rick's Crusaders are on a mission and nothing Geno does or says can stop them. Geno should not be jealous of Slick Rick. Slick Rick says Slick Rick will do Geno a favor. Slick Rick will start referring to him as Slick Geno. Slick Rick would like to compliment Slick Geno on the bathroom facilities at SP. They have nice dividers where people can have privacy while dropping a duece. Enough about that though, Slick Rick feels like the Sader Nation has to do several things to win. First of all Slick Rick still insists that the elder Skogen's get the haircut. Get it buzzed down and never wear that Alaskan hat again. Slick Rick had on shorts and a gray sweatshirt, but you guys looked like you were going snow sking at Lake Tahoe. Slick Rick thinks the Crusader defense will have to step us big to win. The offense will have to play near perfect. If this happens, the Crusader Nation will move back to Finley next week to take on Slick PUJO's Hampton Bulldogs.