JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson is about 1 hr 15mins , because im from LC and attend school in Jackson I played for Coach Barger my senior year and it was his first he has a way with his players they will give everything they got for that coach and he will have them prepared the best to his ability so will His staff... The run will not stop with JCS its just a stop in the road to the Ship.. GO FALCONS

I don't guess the "bugs" will be a factor but, playing at Lake Co. is ALWAYS a factor. It'll be colder there than anywhere else in west TN. The home field advantage is stronger there than most anywhere else I've ever been (Huntingdon and Milan might be close to the same)!!!!! AND, Lake Co. is peaking when they needed to be and not 6-7 weeks ago like McKenzie did.

As said before, I'm pulling for Lake Co. (it's a 7A thang) and because I have friends involved with the Lake Co. team that I've come to know over the last couple of seasons. Good folks and they love football and their Falcons. Not only that but, Lake Co. can win this one if they bring it all.

I'm not dissing JCS in any way. They have a fine team. Just don't get too happy over the win at McKenzie because ya'll played only a shadow of the team that played Lake Co. a few weeks ago. McKenzie peaked WAY too early this season and was out of gas two weeks ago when we played Halls. It didn't get better against JCS obviously. When McKenzie was at their best this season, they could easily have played with the JCS team that I saw last Friday night.

Yeah, I'm a bit bias toward Lake Co. because they are in our region and the friend factor but, I'm not saying they can win this one because of all that. They are good enough right now. Many have listed various factors which in their opinion give an advantage to one team or the other. All good points for discussion too. But, from an outside observer, the only factor that could make a difference in this one COULD be depth. If depth doesn't become a factor, ya'll better bring your lunch and be ready for a war.

At the same time I would warn Lake Co. not to let JCS get up by 14-21 points and try a comeback either. Not a good situation against them now.

I truly believe the key for LC to win this game.

1. The front 4 must dominate JCS's front O-Line with their size (QB).

2. LB must make intial tackles and make the short passes a growning

pain for 4qts.

3. Secondary no big plays!

4. LC offense control the ball (O-line) fumbles cannot happen.

5. And most of all you have the skill players use all of them to win.

Edited by biggdaddy

here is a quality post JCS has speed , Lake Co. has speed, Lake Co. has a running game and it looks like its passing game starting to come into play, JCS has a passing Game with a running game in #21 and #32. The JCS "D" has been lights out for the playoffs,Lake Co. has been fair on the "D" side. Lake Co. has 1 reciever, JCS has 3 maybe 4. Lake Co has a very athletic QB with a pretty good arm, Jcs has a smart QB who makes the throws. LC has a very good RB, JCS has 2 good RBs. Jcs has more Depth on the "O" and "D" its seems to me, LC may have more athletic Skill players. If JCS keeps LC from making the big plays then i think they can win this one. I have said this 2 weeks in a row now and JCS has stepped up to the plate i think they can deliver again.

So you think this is a quality post..Lake Co has a very athletic quarterback with a pretty good arm...He has a better arm than most people think..Lake Co just hasn't thrown the ball much..J.C.S. has a smart quarterback..Do you not think Springer is smart?Springer makes the reads to see what the play is actally going to be..Can the J.C.S. quarterback throw the deep ball?Lake Co has 1 receiver?..Is that the big tight end that has caught about 5 passes each the past two games or Sep Valentine,the fast receiver that caught two passes in the key drive and may be Lake Co's fastest receiver...#18 also caught a pass for about a 40 yard touchdown the other night...Damio Yancey ,the running back,also one of the fastest backs,is the one that caught the pass in the end zone to win the game..but you're right..he wouldn't be considered a receiver..But..ask T.C.A. about the other 3..Lake Co has speed and form what I'm reading,is a bigger team..So ..i imagine Lake Co will just line up and run right at J.C.S..But..I don't think you had a great post..Just a J.C.S. post...You made it seem that Springer isn't smart..I guess because he isn't going to a private school..

Terrible post..You must be from J.C.S. !Read my reply and you'll understand!

Sorry if I offended you. My definition of a good post is one that defends an opinion with relatively objective facts rather than relying primarily on emotion... I've seen a number of "good" posts that I disagreed with, including your analysis a couple of posts back, but that does not make them "terrible" posts.

Maybe our definitions are different.

Good luck to both teams Friday night. I anticipate a well played and well coached game from both Lake County and JCS.

Edited by Gocart

Sorry if I offended you. My definition of a good post is one that defends an opinion with relatively objective facts rather than relying primarily on emotion... I've seen a number of "good" posts that I disagreed with, including your analysis a couple of posts back, but that does not make them "terrible" posts.

Maybe our definitions are different.

Good luck to both teams Friday night. I anticipate a well played and well coached game from both Lake County and JCS.

So far..my analyis has been pretty good...But..Lake Co has more than 1 receiver..so that's false in that report...About the running backs from J.C.S....I haven't seen anything about them..but yet they have two great running backs..As far as that great defense...McKenzie didn't even have their running back in the game..And J.C.S. seems to have been having unbelivable luck as far as getting turnovers..If that happens again this week..J.C.S. will win..If not..Lake Co takes this game with their speed!

My only real concern about the Falcons this week is their depth. It seems like their legs all but give out in the fourth quarter of a lot of games. I know that most everyone has to go both ways and play every snap of the game....but that's the way it's always been at Lake Co., and it concerns me that so many players are still cramping up late in the games this late in the season.

I think the match-up is pretty even...the determining factor will be if Lake County can sustain their physical style of play for four quarters. I urge the Falcons to take care of themselves this week, eat right, and be completely ready to play Friday night.

I won't be able to make it this weekend (or next weekend if we win), but should LC make it to the 'Boro, I wouldn't miss it for anything.