JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

I think of all people i would have the best idea, i played both teams, jcs will win... lake county was better than trinity yes,,lol....but not better than jackson..Jackson has had to play some real teams this year.and let me tell ya from experience,, if you let that qb of jackson sit in the pocket,,,he'll pick ya apart. because raynard WILL GET OPEN,,.. springer is not as fast as raynard... jcs's offensive and defensive line are much better,,,more powerful and disciplined,,....their running backs are incredible......lake country is very star oriented....if jcs will hit springer....he will stop playing...i know for a fact...but you've gotta hit him first,,,because he is fast....and for all the jackson players...just to let ya know if they beat you,,,they will rub it in...and i mean hard......and if you do win like i think you will......dance on there 50 yard line like they did ours...mess'n up the paint...doin snow angels....

Lake County has played some real teams too. Such as Union City, MeKenzie, Bruceton, TCA, and even Fayette Academy. Your the boy that called Springer a %$#^& n_________ so get off of our post. Lake County beat you and celebrated on your field. Yes, that was because you WERE the team to beat. Job Completed. And I approve this message.

Edited by lcfalconfever

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake County has played some real teams too. Such as Union City, MeKenzie, Bruceton, TCA, and even Fayette Academy. Your the boy that called Springer a %$#^& n_________ so get off of our post. Lake County beat you and celebrated on your field. Yes, that was because you WERE the team to beat. Job Completed. And I approve this message.

we'll be calling him jerry by the end of the night. we will run away with this one. then we will celebrate on your field.

JCS 35 LC 28

Winner loses in the next round by about 2 TDs.

EVIDENCE: LC struggled with Trinity, Trinity struggled with Wayne Co. MP stomped Wayne Co. twice. Wayne scored on the second team some, after it was 30-3. JB has more finesse and exp. than either LC or JCS.

read your post and then go to a mirror and look that person right in the eye and say "what an idiot" You have to be someones mother because all men know football enough to know your post is so crazy with your evidence. I hope your not out of diapers yet.

we'll be calling him jerry by the end of the night. we will run away with this one. then we will celebrate on your field.

Have fun because we will. we know your a great team or you would be home. now if you want to celebrate a loss we don't mind. you do know what happens on jerry when somebody gets out of line, don't you? remember, our field is public not private so you might feel a little out of place. GO BIG GREEN!!!!!

OMG its a Butchie from Jackson. So offense Butchie. Just keep thinking that JCS FAB '87 cuase u know what happens when someone is gauranteeing. I believe it happened last week if im not mistaken. Some words might come back and bite u were it hurts.

Let it be known that bigwes has more sports knowledge and your posts are always tha ones with tha FACTS!! Ive stayed off for two weeks now, and now tha "posse" is letting loose! Hate that you are missing all tha fun! Keep working on supposed sports fans, cause youve done a good job at stating facts, not opinions!! I know you are for LC, but thanks for the unbiased facts!! One quarter at a time!!!!! your old bud-yates

Thanks good buddy -- appreciate the kind words. I know there's got to be one or two in the "sideline crew" that were on the field the last time we played these guys and they pulled that fake field goal crap on us at the very end of the game. I know at least one person hasn't forgotten it....heck, he's probably still wearing those Red Wing boots. B) We got back at them in a few other ways for that one that shan't be mentioned in a public forum....but we still owe them one on the field.

Have fun because we will. we know your a great team or you would be home. now if you want to celebrate a loss we don't mind. you do know what happens on jerry when somebody gets out of line, don't you? remember, our field is public not private so you might feel a little out of place. GO BIG GREEN!!!!!

A debate on the public versus private schools is off topic. There is already a section on CoachT to discuss that type of issue. This particular thread is not the place for it!

JCS and Lake County are two fine teams and it should be a very exciting ballgame. Let's discuss the GAME and knock off the childish smack talk.

With that said, I believe that depth will be key in this game. Lake County has some very fine and dangerous athletes. However, with only 29 players on the roster I was provided yesterday, the lack of depth will work against Lake County as the game progresses. If the game is very close, you must factor in the kicking game/extra point conversions. In last weeks game, LC converted on only 1 of 5 point after conversions.

JCS 28 Lake County 12.

I hope that Lake County will play the best game they have all year...I want them to play for the pride of Tiptonville and Ridgely....I want them to play for The Bubbas and Big Mikey...I want them to play for the Dairy Queen that selld fried ocra...I want them to play for the All You Can Eat, Fish Chicken and Ham from Boyettes....I want them to kick the you know what outta JCS....BUT I seriously doubt that will happen....But I hope it does.

To JCSFAN '87:

Obviously you do not know what this year's JCS team is all about!

LC fans, please don't judge JCS by his comments. The JCS Eagles want to give God all the glory in victory or defeat! They will not be disrespecting any field for any reason.

These are two good teams that no one thought would still be alive. I anticipate a great game...don't miss it. Good luck to both teams!

The most interesting fact about this game to me is that it features two teams that when the playoffs started were not supposed to still be playing...I think it is a tribute to both teams, the players and coaches to have fought thru tuff schedules to be here this Friday...my hats off to both teams...and while I will be pulling for JCS, I think Lake County is a quality program and it would not be disgraceful to have them come out on top this week...both teams are fast and atheletic...I look for a hard fought close game...and as the last poster said...if we are fortunate enough to win we will do it with class...we will not disrespect any one or any field...good luck to all...