JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think of all people i would have the best idea, i played both teams, jcs will win... lake county was better than trinity yes,,lol....but not better than jackson..Jackson has had to play some real teams this year.and let me tell ya from experience,, if you let that qb of jackson sit in the pocket,,,he'll pick ya apart. because raynard WILL GET OPEN,,.. springer is not as fast as raynard... jcs's offensive and defensive line are much better,,,more powerful and disciplined,,....their running backs are incredible......lake country is very star oriented....if jcs will hit springer....he will stop playing...i know for a fact...but you've gotta hit him first,,,because he is fast....and for all the jackson players...just to let ya know if they beat you,,,they will rub it in...and i mean hard......and if you do win like i think you will......dance on there 50 yard line like they did ours...mess'n up the paint...doin snow angels....

Just because you played doesn't mean you know everything..If J.C.S. is better then Lake Co..How come yall got the win...And again..the officials kept yall in the game..and T.C. A. looked to be as good as your team..As far as Springer goes and Raynard...Springer isn't even the fastestplayer on the Lake Co team..That would probably be Valentine and Yancey..Let Valentine get in the open field and get a step and see if Raynard catches him!

whos faster lake county or number 11 from jcs iv seen them both play and its hard to tell

I hear #11 is very fast..but Trickle is comparing him to Springer..Springer is fast ,but Valentine is probably the fastest,followed by Yancey..but asfar as those two..it may would be hard to call..But..does J.C.S. have the overall speed other than #11...Might be good to hit him at the line of scrimmage every play to get him out of rhythm and then have Sep or Springer or Yancey pick him up!

I hear #11 is very fast..but Trickle is comparing him to Springer..Springer is fast ,but Valentine is probably the fastest,followed by Yancey..but asfar as those two..it may would be hard to call..But..does J.C.S. have the overall speed other than #11...Might be good to hit him at the line of scrimmage every play to get him out of rhythm and then have Sep or Springer or Yancey pick him up!

mrbigster,

It would be hard to say which is faster without lining 'em up an runnin' it out together. I will say this about #11 (Raynard--sp), he is fast and explosive. Probably moreso than anyone we've faced. Our receiver/CB #2 Rogers could pretty well run with him out in the open (and he was clocked at 4.47 in the 40.) but, #11 accelerates so quickly that he'll get behind most players if they aren't careful. The key to #11 is to never let him get behind your defense or really loose in the secondary.

After JCS's #11 the next three top speedsters on the field will be Valentine, Yancy and Springer. Top to bottom, JCS is faster as a team. LC is more powerful as a team. To win, I think that Lake Co. will need to continue with the balanced offense. True, JCS did intercept Carr 5 times last week but, I could have picked at least 3 of those myself. To say the least, Carr had a horrible night. Keep the pass/run balance against them. As I said earlier in this thread, depth is the only thing that could become a factor. You won't likely see JCS get gassed.

Well, hey, I'm another one who's seen both play and again I'll say that the Falcons can play with JCS but, can't make mistakes or find yourselves having to go to the bench much at all. Oh yeah, and just for chuckles I'd set my defense so as to have two of LC's three fast movers on the same side as #11 every time! Just don't overlook the rest of 'em. :lol::lol:

Go get 'em Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a 7A thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What im getting hear is that yall are saying if #11 does this and that it will be along night well just to let u know it takes 11 players to win a game i havent seen one person beat a team by himself. the whole team has responsiblities to do, NO DISREPECT to #11 but i think it will be quite hard for him beat all alone.

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826245024' date='Nov 11 2006 - 08:42 AM']

I think this game is for the birds. :thumb:

I look for JCS to pull this one out. If they can stop Lake County from making big plays they should win. Lake County seemed to wear down late in the game against TCA. Springer kept them afloat. He`s a good athlete. TCA was playing without starting RB Nat Crenshaw and I have to believe he could have made a difference in the outcome.

Lake County had a decent punter. At least he was against TCA. I don`t know if he just had a good night or that was normal. The Eagles must do a good job of keeping Lake County from getting outside.

Okay well you say what you want but we will see friday! Tell JCS to try to show us who wants it more! ok! But no that wasnt just a good night for our boys, if it was we plan on haveing a good night at state too! The more people doubt our boys the more yall pump them up! So thanks!

Oh, so this week we're gonna blame it on turnovers.... Last time I checked you have won the last two weeks and still find ways to come up with excuses as to why they were close games. Are penalties and turnovers not part of football??? You don't have to answer that, I'm worried many of you wouldn't get it right. YES, they are part of football. In case you have forgotten you lost 3 games and finished 4th in your division. True, you are the only ones standing now; but don't come with excuses, be glad that your team is playing good football at the right time of the season and run with it. Your team is very talented and are playing well right now, I'm not gonna lie; I expected them to lose to Fayette and Trinity, and I didn't expect it to be close. I realize now that Lake Co. is a good football team, too bad their fans still find ways to complain. I am scared to think of what it would be like if they would have lost those games. They'd have to reserve an entire forum for LC's crying. If your team has problems with penalties and turnovers then do something about it. True, sometimes its out of control but most of the time you create your own luck. This probably has alot to do with the tackling problems that you have all talked about throughout the regular season. The talent is there, maybe its just a lack of discipline.

You want to talk about crying? This right here seems pretty bitter! Lets be adults! Give LC their props for their two big wins SO FAR and let it go! LC is ready to play whoever steps up! We aint tired yet. Dont talk trash, be an adult and shake their hands for being bigger men then most of the boys they have been up against. Yeah the Falcon crowd can get rowdy and rude but from what I just read so can you! Ill save ya a seat at state!

As we prepare for this game friday night between JCS and LC, lets remember creek wood in our prayers. A young football and baseball player was killed in a car wreck yesterday. And even our friends at bruceton who are still grieving. We can jaw back and forth but lets truly remember a couple of fine young men lost their lives this year. Pray for creek wood!!!!!and our brothers over in bruceton!!!!!!!