JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

Well, I just tried the radio station that has the EXCLUSIVE rights to the game broadcast and no go in McKenzie!!!!! Nothing like giving exclusive broadcast rights to a game this deep in the playoffs to an AM station with a VERY limited listening area (especially when the listening area is nowhere close to Lake Co.)

If anyone can, please keep some scores from this one posted on here! :lol:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to the Falcons from Obion County......Ya'll will get a kick out of the Jo Byrns people if both Lake County and Jo Byrns win and the Falcon-Devil thread will be spirited to say the least,those folks trash talk with the best of them... :lol:

But mainly win because your football players will not play Saturday night against Obion Central.. :D

They (JB) can be a bit "wordy" can't they!? They got into it with someone from Camden on OUR (McKenzie's) thread and got it locked back in mid-season!!! That was odd to say the least. :)

I thought you was going to the game Duck?

Mt pleasant 14 jobyrns 6 third quarter :lol:

Butchie, I wanted to go but, it's been a long week for this 'ol dude and I gotta make the Bethel game tomorrow still. That's a 3 hour round trip drive. I need some rest so I'm lurking ESPN radio.

There's already been some more upsets this week across the state.

MP-----22

JB------14

Latest update on them.