JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

Butchie, I wanted to go but, it's been a long week for this 'ol dude and I gotta make the Bethel game tomorrow still. That's a 3 hour round trip drive. I need some rest so I'm lurking ESPN radio.

There's already been some more upsets this week across the state.

MP-----22

JB------14

Latest update on them.

:lol: So your just sitting around sippin on the ole cough medicine are you? :thumb:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bionicman,

I'll keep it coming. Nothing new yet. I don't mind updating a JCS fan. I'm not happy about the way our two meetings have turned out but, those weren't anybody's fault but our own. Ya'll have a quality program. Good luck in class AA. It's serious tough up there!!!!

JoByrns is getting beat right now and Milan/Humboldt are tied with about 30 seconds to go. That one will likely go to OT.

Henry Co. is winning 14-0 over Memphis Fairley in the 3rd quarter.

bionicman,

I'll keep it coming. Nothing new yet. I don't mind updating a JCS fan. I'm not happy about the way our two meetings have turned out but, those weren't anybody's fault but our own. Ya'll have a quality program. Good luck in class AA. It's serious tough up there!!!!

JoByrns is getting beat right now and Milan/Humboldt are tied with about 30 seconds to go. That one will likely go to OT.

Henry Co. is winning 14-0 over Memphis Fairley in the 3rd quarter.

20 to 13 jcs

Final::

JCS-------26

LC---------21

WOW!!!!!!!!

MAN!!!!

What A Game. Looks like both teams left it out on the field down at Lake County.

lake County & Fans....... You have LOTS to be proud of. No one including myself thought you would make it this far and you were 1 min 13 seconds from that 4th round.

There were many games such as this one all across the state tonight.