JCS at Lake County

JaxMan

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry the season had to end for u LC like that. Yall have a great team and have come a long way. You have nothing to hang ur heads about on this season. Yall have done a great job and good luck Seniors on yalls future.

Congrats to JCS on the win. It had to be one of yall to come out with the W and yall we them. Im sure it was an exciting game to watch and i wish i could have made it. Good luck next week with MP and represent the WEST.

Congrats to Lake County on a great year...I can tell you LC is by far the fastest team we played all year and second only to Southside in being physical...this was one of the most exciting high school football games I have ever attended...also the Lake County fans and administrators were a class act...

Congrats to Lake County on a great year...I can tell you LC is by far the fastest team we played all year and second only to Southside in being physical...this was one of the most exciting high school football games I have ever attended...also the Lake County fans and administrators were a class act...

From a falcon fan

Both the Falcons and the Eagles soared last night.

Congrats to JCS n a great victory. I am a Falcon fan, but on last night after this game concluded I realized that as big a fan as i am for Lake County I also just became a fan of the game and the hard work and dedication both teams displayed. This was an amazingly played game by both teams, and a great coached game by both coaching staffs. Games like these are what it's all about.

I also want to commend JCS team, cheerleaders, and fans on the character and respect they showed after the game. yes, they celebrated their victory (as they should have after such a emotional victory), but they also took time to console and congratulate our team and fans in what we all knew was the best game either of us had played all year. It was great to see two towns who started a game in competition but at the end came together and prayed together and showed mutual respect. JCS is a class act school also and I think i am safe in saying they have gained the falcon support in the battle to bring the gold ball back to west tenn.

I also want o give the Falcon fan big ups for being their for our guys after the game. We needed to show our guys that they have nothing to be ashamed of and no regrets They laid it all on the line and left it all on the field and that's all anyone can ask of them. We may not have made to where we intended, but we made a lot of noise and silenced a lot of our critics. Players and cheerleaders keep your heads up and know that we as fans recognize the heart and work you put into this season. Thanks for a great one. And to Coach Barger, you did a heck of a job getting these boys prepared for the year. I also commend you on having the courage to go far the win. You are the coach of the year to all of us.

To all the senior players and cheerleaders , thanks fr a very memorable year.

Sounds like both teams left it all on the field last night...That's the way it's suppose to be..No regrets..Congrats to JCS..You guys got a real good Mt.Pleasant team rolling in next Friday night....Congrats to Lake County...#4 Seed out of region 7-1A all the way to the quarter-finals and one play from the semis..Can't ask for much more than that....

Bigster??...What will the Falcons look like next year???

Any predictions on 2007??...It's just around the corner you know.... :thumb:

Lake Co is a CLASS ACT. Great game falcons! You have a good football team and great fans. mrbigster you also are a class act. Good luck next year.

GO EAGLES!

Thanks Gocart,Reitz,and jj420 etc..That was a tough loss to take...but good luck to J.C. S..#11 was everything he was billed to be..Actually after reading about all the other quarterbacks..it seemed that by most accounts that the J.C.S. quarterback was the least talented ..but just made smart decisions,,but he was a lot better than I anticipated and got out of trouble several times..One of your other players made abig play also..It may have been #32 or maybe #3 but not sure...but Yancey broke through the line and looked like he was going to see daylight and that one player dove and caught him by the heel..Good luck next week..I'll be there next week cheering you guys on and I want to see the great quarterback from Mt.Pleasant..

What a season. I'm so proud of our boys. You guys put Lake County back on the map. It didn't happen over night, if happened back 4 years ago when Coach Barger came in with a dream and a plan. You seniors came in as freshmen with a undefeated Jr High season under your belt. With all that together and the dedication to the program is why you played last night. All those hot 2 or 3 a days and all the trips to the weight room paid off. All the extra hours spent by the coaches getting ready for the season and watching film paid off. As a parent, it is hard to belive these 4 seasons are gone. Congrats to #54 and the rest of the squad. We are proud of you fine young men. You did what not many thought you could do. Juniors, it is your turn now. Next year starts now. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it with so many seniors leaving. You can! That is what was told to this years seniors but you seen what happened. It can happen again with you. Thanks for the ride coach. Job well done.

Also thanks to the lady from JCS who did not know my son but put her arms around him and told him to keep his head up, that he did a good job and had nothing to be ashamed of. She even shed a tear with him. Now that was class act if ever. Way to go JCS fan. Get that gold ball for the West.

There is no way to describe how gut-wrenching this game was as the minutes and the quarters passed by. Momentum shifted from LC to JCS to LC to JCS and back again. Both teams were hurt at times by penalties, and both team played stretches of very good football.

The team speed and strength of LC overwhelmed JCS during the first quarter. By halftime JCS was beginning to recover, and the second half was back and forth the entire half.

Springer and company are every bit as strong and good as billed. They are good enough to play in the semifinals next week. Congratulations to the LC team, especially the seniors, and to Coach Barger and his staff for a fine season and an excellent effort tonight. Compliments to LC Principal Bret Johnson and staff for hosting the game tonight. It was a class act all the way around.

EAGLES, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! You are finding a way to win the games that we've lost in the past. You persevere and overcome adversity. You make the plays when they must be made. And you give God the glory. I could not be any more proud of you than I am tonight, and you know that I would be just as proud had LC come out on top. To the coaches, thanks for your leadership and the way you are modeling Christ to the team. And thanks to the cheerleaders, student body, parents and fans for all the encouragement. It truly is a family effort and a family success.

Now. let's get ready for next week.....

4:13

Thanks for the post..Wow..both teams had a great crowd...it was good to see such a crowd for both schools..Good luck to J.C.S.

From a falcon fan

Both the Falcons and the Eagles soared last night.

Congrats to JCS n a great victory. I am a Falcon fan, but on last night after this game concluded I realized that as big a fan as i am for Lake County I also just became a fan of the game and the hard work and dedication both teams displayed. This was an amazingly played game by both teams, and a great coached game by both coaching staffs. Games like these are what it's all about.

I also want to commend JCS team, cheerleaders, and fans on the character and respect they showed after the game. yes, they celebrated their victory (as they should have after such a emotional victory), but they also took time to console and congratulate our team and fans in what we all knew was the best game either of us had played all year. It was great to see two towns who started a game in competition but at the end came together and prayed together and showed mutual respect. JCS is a class act school also and I think i am safe in saying they have gained the falcon support in the battle to bring the gold ball back to west tenn.

I also want o give the Falcon fan big ups for being their for our guys after the game. We needed to show our guys that they have nothing to be ashamed of and no regrets They laid it all on the line and left it all on the field and that's all anyone can ask of them. We may not have made to where we intended, but we made a lot of noise and silenced a lot of our critics. Players and cheerleaders keep your heads up and know that we as fans recognize the heart and work you put into this season. Thanks for a great one. And to Coach Barger, you did a heck of a job getting these boys prepared for the year. I also commend you on having the courage to go far the win. You are the coach of the year to all of us.

To all the senior players and cheerleaders , thanks fr a very memorable year.

Great post sports fan..A loss like that is tough to take..but like you said..Lake Co played hard all 4 quarters and that's all we could ask for..

I read these messge boards alot as most of you do...too often after a game I read about excuses....as you can see from these posts both teams have alot of respect for each other...to understand it you had to see the game...hard fought...could have gone either way...was in question till the last tick of the clock...in my mind the classic of all high school games I have watched...hats off to both teams and schools...I can still feel the ecitment as I sit here in Jackson the next morning...it truely was a shame for anyone to have to lose...LC was way to talented to be home next week...

Sounds like both teams left it all on the field last night...That's the way it's suppose to be..No regrets..Congrats to JCS..You guys got a real good Mt.Pleasant team rolling in next Friday night....Congrats to Lake County...#4 Seed out of region 7-1A all the way to the quarter-finals and one play from the semis..Can't ask for much more than that....

Bigster??...What will the Falcons look like next year???

Any predictions on 2007??...It's just around the corner you know.... :thumb:

Well..We had a lot of seniors and will be very young..But Lake Co hopefully won't be in the shape they were in a few years ago before Coach Barger arrived..I look for Lake Co to be in the middle of the pack because they will be so young...But Lake Co will have a good quarterback with an excellent arm for the next 3 years named Seth Hinson,who does a great job punting...I look for Bruceton.McKenzie and Union City to fight it out for the district title next year..And I look for South

Fulton to be very improved...But..Coach Barger has a field house now,something we didn't have a few years ago and maybe we will have a lot of people that are walking the hallways come out now..I believe we actually had about 45 players come out for football in the spring but with Springer,Yancey,Copeland,Jones,and Sep Valetine being 4 year starters..a lot of players knew they probably wouldn't see any playing time at any of those positions and decided not to stay out..So..maybe we will have a large amount of players come out next year,knowing they will have a chance to win playing time..Winning seems to help also..