Alcoa vs. Sweetwater

Tornadofan15

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict another blowout, and I believe that once again speed kills. Unforutnatly I will have to miss this game, it will be the only I have missed all year, but I have to go to Georgia for a duals tournament. As long as I don't miss the state game it will be OK. Congrats to Sweetwater for beating Loudon, but the good run ends in Alcoa.

I predict another blowout, and I believe that once again speed kills. Unforutnatly I will have to miss this game, it will be the only I have missed all year, but I have to go to Georgia for a duals tournament. As long as I don't miss the state game it will be OK. Congrats to Sweetwater for beating Loudon, but the good run ends in Alcoa.

Good luck with the tournament...

Sweetwater is on a roll....wonder if Alcoa might actually get a ballgame out of this one? I think it'll be closer than it was a few weeks ago...

Alcoa: 45 Sweetwater: 7

Alcoa's defense was awesome during the CAK game. I don't think Sweetwater will have an answer to the defense.

Alcoa should handle sweety pretty well!!! Hopefully we should see the Rankineers come to the hole(Smith County) after this week. That would probably be the biggest game in the state. One of SC greatest coaches returning for a big game!!! Just excited thinking about it. Good luck to the Alcoa Rankineers!!!! :thumb: Edited by glover

Alcoa should handle sweety pretty well!!! Hopefully we should see the Rankineers come to the hole(Smith County) after this week. That would probably be the biggest game in the state. One of SC greatest coaches returning for a big game!!! Just excited thinking about it. Good luck to the Alcoa Rankineers!!!! :rolleyes:

That's sound fun........but Westmoreland got a say in SC's next game also :lol:

Go Tornadoes!

-BlountCountySportsFan