Ooltewah vs. Farragut

ImaOWL

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive lived in Farragut forever. does that mean i can talk about their past? from

1988-now?

Im gonna be at the game. I hope it will be just as good as the last game. just switch who won and id be happy. im happy right now with Farragut going to the 2nd round. some ppl picked us to lose to Bearden. alot more picked us to lose to WB after they beat DB. and im not gonna lie. i didnt think Farragut wouldve gotten 2nd in the region. i kinda figured wed get 3rd or 4th. but def. not competing down to the last second with with probly now #1 team in the state for the region championship.

Every single person I've met from Farragut is totally stuck up and thinks their school is the best ever. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Not to mention the most douchebaggery thing I think someone could pull when you had that jerk screaming for your team the entire 2nd half of last year's playoff game. How was that any different from a player cussing out somebody on the field? Complete trash.

The only group of people I hate more are people from Soddy Daisy. I have a loooooooooooooong horrible history against playing Soddy Daisy.

Unfortunately, it is because of comments like this that people say the same thing about Ooltewah fans. Thanks goodness Chattanooga only has to put up with a few of them, because I have found most folks from Ooltewah to be great people. What do any of these comments have to do with the game? And I have always been treated with the utmost respect by the people from Farragut as well. Stick with the facts and debate them, and stop all these personal attacks. They are completely fruitless.

Maybe thats why he hate hate hates Farragut, because a lot of people from Farragut act like that. Again, I'm really glad Farragut has won all kinds of games in all kinds of sports, but yes, so has Ooltewah. Has Farragut ever sent all 5 sports to Spring Fling before? No, Ooltewah is the only team in Tennessee history to have done that. But you know what that has to do with this game? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Those Farragut players could care less what Ooltewah did in the spring flings in all of their sports. And you know what, the Farragut players could also care less about the total of their team sport championships back to God knows when. I mean, IF Ooltewah beats Farragut, you are telling me that the players will just sit back and be like, oh well no big deal, we have 55 state championships in history it doesn't really matter that we lost. Absolutely not, so keep talking about Ooltewah's girls softball championship and have fun out in middle tennessee, I was wondering why the air out this way seemed so much cleaner.

I'm not sure about all 5 but I know they have been State Champs in Baseball, Soccer (Back to back/National Champs in Soccer) and track over the last 10 years so I would say thats pretty strong.

Rigger.. you are not from Farragut. I thought you moved up there 6 years ago... You need not to talk about all of their acheivments.....

Just moved been in Farragut since 2000. They know how to bring home the gold! Not just talk about it like the birds. Remember your great Baseball team from last year. Oh yeah, the Admirals won that!

Edited by rigger101

sorry to sink ur boat rigger but Farragut wasnt back to back National Champs in soccer. they were National Champs but not 2yrs in a row. theyve only been NCs once. that was in 04. Baseball shouldve been in 03. i mean how is 48-1 not better than 30 or 35-0. i mean 13 more wins. oh well.. back to the game.

I hope its just as good as the first meeting this season was. i cant wait. im going down to the game. i hope there is a big crowd like last time. i was somewhat disappointed in the student support from Farragut this last week against WB. honestly it was the worst showing of the year. other than when we played Powell. who we shoulda beat. but that was a day we didnt have school and no one really wanted to go. kinda like no one wanted to go to Soddy Daisy. but i hope we have some good support from parents and other Farragut fans there. i mean come on people its the Quarterfinals of the 5A playoffs.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

I'm not sure about all 5 but I know they have been State Champs in Baseball, Soccer (Back to back/National Champs in Soccer) and track over the last 10 years so I would say thats pretty strong.

Just moved been in Farragut since 2000. They know how to bring home the gold! Not just talk about it like the birds. Remember your great Baseball team from last year. Oh yeah, the Admirals won that!

Oh ya.... Ooltewah did run-rule Farragut 2 times last year. I forgot about that..

I have a few friends that graduated from Farragut and they are wonderful people, but last year Farragut came to Kingsport for the sub-state baseball game and I have never seen anymore disgusting, unsportsmanlike conduct from fans before. The most amazing part is that they were adults. From that moment on, I will always cheer against Farragut in any sport. Go Owls!

You have got to be kidding, The DB fans were horrible. Farragut fans were out numbered 10 to 1, they rooted for their team. The unsportsmanlike conduct was 100% DB students. All game they screemed at the Farragut team. The only time they were quiet B) was when they were on their way "home for the summer" after being beat by the 2006 State Champions. :thumb:

Good luck to the Admirals!

Edited by Tampabay41

rigger, anyone who played anything at farragut realized that we had alot of team championships but we never gloated about it. we didnt care who won the '93 track and field 400 meter relay or who won the '77 tennis title. the fact that u bring this up all the time is boring bc no one cares. u lived in farragut for six years and u still give us a bad rep. i hope u enjoy the hunters lane game friday bc i dont even know where that is. we have unsportsmanlike fans but so does everyone else. its not worse anywhere else u go. as long as a fan doesnt resort to violence, i really dont consider it unsportsmanlike bc booing and trash talking is a part of the game and part of being a fan. anyway good luck to both teams but i hope farragut wins bc they are my boyz of course.

I see absolutely no reason why Farragut should score more than ten points without a QB.

Finally Ooltewah will get to beat Farragut in the Playoffs. YAY!

look at u gettin all excited about u maybe winning a game u might not suppose to thats pathetic i hope they beat yall

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

Rigger it is 2006 the past is the past so go ahead a pat yourself on the back for all of Farraguts past achievements. :D We are living for today and playing one game at a time in the hopes of making history this year and I am sure the Nasty Red Birds from Ooltewah would love to return the favor for last seasons only hurdle. Payback are well you know. Go Owls!

Region 2 5A weak :thumb:We are the SEC of Tennessee High School Football

:huh: I wouldn't go that far Sergeant.