Ooltewah vs. Farragut

ImaOWL

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, looking back it's been that way for years in all areas I guess. However your suppose to learn from history. And in the case of the new schools cutting into the talent pool, it's a fact and will hapen in areas that are growing. DB has kept it's program strong some how with the addition of new schools over the years.

BTW- nice to se U posting GradfromtheNest! How's little Bro liking College sports? It's a job not an adventure. Hope he's doing well.

Hey thanks Rigger! Nothing like the good 'ole days on CoachT! Of course I'm rooting for my Owls, but I won't say it's going to be easy! I think at this point it goes either way! I like the Owls home field advantage in this one! It would be even more crowded, but I bet a lot of neutral fans will be at Maryville/Red Bank!

Anyways, my bro and I will both be there tonight! Go Owls!

Let's go Admirals !!! Pluck the Owls of Hooterville !

Shhhh. Be vewy vewy quiet. It's Owl hunting season !!! By the way, anybody know the Tennessee state limit on the number of Owls you can bag? I gotta couple of friends named Andre Sterling and Shane Reveiz that could really use that information tonight. I'd hate to see them get in trouble with the Tennessee Wildlife Authorities by killing too many !!!

Seriously, here's to hoping for a great well played clean ballgame between two fine high school football teams tonight, as well as hoping for no injuries to either the players involved or anyone traveling to and from the game.

My prediction:

The Admirals shock the highly vaunted and invincible (at least in the eyes of all the Hootervillians) Owls and pull the upset !

Farragut 24

Ooltewah 21

Go Admirals ! On to the 'boro !!! :thumb:

Let's go Admirals !!! Pluck the Owls of Hooterville !

Shhhh. Be vewy vewy quiet. It's Owl hunting season !!! By the way, anybody know the Tennessee state limit on the number of Owls you can bag? I gotta couple of friends named Andre Sterling and Shane Reveiz that could really use that information tonight. I'd hate to see them get in trouble with the Tennessee Wildlife Authorities by killing too many !!!

Seriously, here's to hoping for a great well played clean ballgame between two fine high school football teams tonight, as well as hoping for no injuries to either the players involved or anyone traveling to and from the game.

My prediction:

The Admirals shock the highly vaunted and invincible (at least in the eyes of all the Hootervillians) Owls and pull the upset !

Farragut 24

Ooltewah 21

Go Admirals ! On to the 'boro !!! :thumb:

The limit on Owls is "O" threfore there will be no Owl hunting or killing tonight :lol: Owls win! who cares by how much Good luck Owls from a Cavalier fan :lol:

Edited by oldred63

Halftime

Ooltewah 14, Farragut 6

Both teams have blown chances to score. Farragut's thrown 2 interceptions.

Give some details Grad what's up with the Offensive pass interference call that took us from 1st and goal to punting from the 50? or the Roughing the kicker that gave Farragut the ball back on a terrible punt leading to thier TD? Listening on radio Owls have to have bout 250yds offense Farragut not much.