Ooltewah vs. Farragut

ImaOWL

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you crack me up. I GUESS? I guess Farragut would have won, if they hadn't gotten beaten. AND I guess, if we didn't have those two kickoff returns we might not have won. AND I guess If Brian Marshall didn't have all that yardage he had then we might not have won. AND I guess if we hadn't stopped Sterling he would have scored more. And I guess if we hadn't scored 42 points then it would have been a closer game. Oh yeah and if we had a different coach we might not have won. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?? You got whipped sorry. LOOK AT THE STATS! and by the way Marshall is better. And when Sterling leaped into the endzone and gave the Ooltewah bench a thumbs up. That just made them angry. I GUESS :thumb:

what are u talking about? i was clearly stating facts. half of Ooltewah's offense came in the 4th quarter.. it was 21-14 at the end of hte 3rd. thats not whipped. im sure u were at the game but i love how ppl see the score and just assume. i believe i said i guess once in my post.. and that was towards u playing smyrna.

get over ur self lovehsfootball. i know u wont admit it but if u were at the game u know it was closer than the score. it helps when u score 21pts in the 4th qtr. the 4th quarter isnt the whole game. but Farragut did get killed in the 4th qtr.

i think someone asked somethin like why did they stop passing.. i think it was because Martland.. backup qb.. rolled his ankle or somethin so they just kind of stopped passing because he runs around alot when he passes and they didnt wanna risk it..

Hey go easy on the Farragut fans.... they thought since they finally beat Oak Ridge they were better than they were. Heck everybody beat Oak Ridge this year, you couldn't judge how good or bad you were by playing us this year.

i didnt think Farragut was amazing because we beat Oak Ridge.. Oak Ridge was terrible. i actually dont think anyone that is from Farragut thought they were good because they beat Oak Ridge.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

All Ooltewah in the 1st quarter. 2nd quarter Ooltewah gave Farragut every chance in the book to score. They roughed the kicker on 4th and 20 and gave them the ball on the 35. They snapped the ball over the punters head which gave Farragut the ball around the 20. They then muffed the punt and gave Farragut the ball back around the 35. Ooltewah gave Farragut the 2nd quarter. 3rd quarter Farragut drove down the field and scored which tied the game. I think that drive lasted 5-6 minutes. After that drive it was all Ooltewah. Sanders returned the kickoff 88 yards and it was all downhill for Farragut from then on. Farragut is a good football team and I do see these teams playing for the region title again next year. Good year Ads and good luck to Sterling this week with Mr. Football! GO OWLS!

Yeah you like to say GET OVER YOURSELF. YOU need to get over yourself. Yeah I was at the game. WERE YOU! Farragut never led in the game one time. Are saying because the didn't get blown out the first half that the game was not WHAT???GET OVER YOURSELF. I have listened to you all week talk crap on here. You come down to the NEST and get whipped. Yes 42-14 is WHIPPED. Farragut has a good team yes. BUT they lost to the Owls twice this year and the score of the second game was 42-14. Whatever you need to say to feel better than say it. Sometimes you have to just eat a little crow. I hear it tastes like chicken :lol:

wow owlbino. get over urself. Rigger is the only person on here and anywhere that ive ever heard that thinks Farragut is better right now because they have done good in the past. almost every thread he brings it up. u know for a fact Owlbino that u really think everything u said and that u werent being a "typical" Farragut fan. ur just trying to take the easy way out and act like this was the plan the whole time. we all know it wasnt.

Andre is soo much better than Marshall.. Brian couldnt carry Andre's jockstrap.

ahaha u see what i did there. i was a typical Ooltewah fan who thinks all the players on his team are btter than everyone else for everyother team. that was a good one wasnt it.

Edited by lovehsfootball

i didnt talk crap at all this week. i dont believe i ever said Farragut would win. Farragut didnt get dominated for 3qtrs. not just a half.. i believe i already said i was at the game. i talked to the Ooltewah PA announcer after the game. hard to do that if im not there. ive said get over ur self. i think 3 times ever on here. so ur wrong again. i guess Farragut is just terrible.. they stink soo bad.. i mean they didnt have 2 key linebackers starting qb and their normal kicker.. i mean if they had them Ooltewah probly woulda won by more. im sure u owl fans ate enough crow last year. so u know what it tastes like. if u can find somewhere in this thread where i said Farragut WILL win then u can post it. but i dont believe i ever did. i said it will be close and i hope and think they could win. but i dont believe i gave a score and said "FARRAGUT WILL WIN". i do believe i said i think they will win. but it was never a yes i know for sure they will win.. maybe. but whatever makes u happy. go to post #116.. page 8.. u apparently like to say Get over yourself too. i mean u say it once apparently u like to do it.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Farragut lost by alot.

Just thought I'd reiterate that point to EVERYONE.

friendz, don't make excuses about why we lost. yea we had some guys out but ooltewah was clearly a better team. their Dline is great and their offense is so balanced that they're really tough to defend. i think farragut played hard and competed but in the end the more deserving team won. i hope the owls take the gold b/c i their a classy group and i dont want to see 6-4 ravenwood win again. take care of smyrna first and represent 2-5a well.