Hampton vs. Coalfield 2006 Edition

rSquared

Okay folks, last year about this time we started what turned out to be a record setting thread concerning a game between these two teams. And, it was a lot of fun! :lol:

Now, let's get this year's version rolling. . . :thumb:

I have thought all year that Hampton was under-rated, and I've been keeping an eye/ear on them all season. After last night's big win over Harriman, I am certainly impressed. This game should prove to be a good one, especially if it's true you guys may be getting Townsend back for this Friday's game at Coalfield.

No prediction from me, especially this early in the week. Just looking forward to some good discussion!

---rSquared

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking forward to this game. Hampton will have to play atleast as good as they did last night in order to win. I believe Hampton can slow the run of coalfield, and if Coalfield can't have a solid passing attack, then it will be close. And I would like to see townsend back as much as anyone else, but I don't see him being ready for this game. Hopefully, the dogs will get it done. 27-21 HAMPTON

Also, what is the field like up there? Are there alot of seats on both sides? Or are they all on one side like unaka? I'll be there no matter what :thumb:

WE ALWAYS SET ON THE FROUNT ROW AT THE GAMES, AND AFTER EVERY PLAY I SEE THE DOGS LOOKING TO THE STANDS FOR SUPPORT FROM THEIR FANS. NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL DOG FANS TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR TEAM. IF YOU CAN SHOW UP PLEASE, PLEASE COME TO COALFIELD. OUR GUYS NEED AND WANT OUR SHOUTS, HORNS, FLAGS AND ALL OUT SCREAMS!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!

WE ALWAYS SET ON THE FROUNT ROW AT THE GAMES, AND AFTER EVERY PLAY I SEE THE DOGS LOOKING TO THE STANDS FOR SUPPORT FROM THEIR FANS. NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL DOG FANS TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR TEAM. IF YOU CAN SHOW UP PLEASE, PLEASE COME TO COALFIELD. OUR GUYS NEED AND WANT OUR SHOUTS, HORNS, FLAGS AND ALL OUT SCREAMS!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!

Being from Braemar myself I too will be there supporting our Dogs. Great game last night, enjoy it for a day or two but get ready to get back to work come Monday. Coalfield is the real deal and we'd certainly better be ready to play. Looking forward to going down.

Two quality teams with quality Coaching. Coalfield actually got to watch Hampton play one game this season. They didn't get to see anywhere near Hamptons best performance.I'm pretty sure I already know what this game comes down to. I'll just keep it to myself for the time being. I only hope the best team wins and don't get anyione hurt, because whoever comes out of this game has a chance of bringing home the Gold Ball. I don't like predicting games , but I think I know who's going to win this one.Both teams should be proud of what thet've accomplished, only 8 teams left. I would love to see Adam play next week if he's able, if not, we need to win this one so he don't have to end his Highschool career on the sidelines. And yes we are capable of winning without Adam. This is not 'and has not been a one man team. He just happened to be very explosive. Now go to work this week and lets see what we can do about. GETTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNN

DURING MY 12 YEARS AT HAMPTON ELEM. AND H.S. I HAD THE WONDERFUL PRIVILEDGE OF KNOWING MANY OF THE COACHES WHICH WORKED AT HAMPTON. COACH PANSOCK, COACH DUNCAN, COACH NAVE, AND COACH CAMPBELL. ALL THESE MEN DID GREAT WORK IN THEIR DAYS. I GREW UP IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD AS COACH CAMPBELL LIVED. HE WAS AND IS NOT ONLY A GREAT COACH BUT ALSO A WONDERFUL TEACHER AND FRIEND TO ALL WHO WILL LISTEN AND LEARN. HE KNOWS FOOTBALL!! HE DON'T GET ALL EXCITED AND LOSE HIS COOL BUT HE STAYS THE COURSE. IF ANYBODY CAN GET HAMPTON A GOLD BALL IT WILL BE J.C. CAMPBELL. TO ALL YOU DOGS OUT THERE, COACH CAMPBELL AND HIS STAFF HAS A GREAT DESIRE TO BRING HOME THE GOLD. LISTEN UP, PAY ATTENTION, AND COUNT HIM AS ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE WHO WILL ALWAYS TRY TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN YOU.

THANKS COACH FOR THE MEMORIES AND THE BEST TO YOU AND THE DOGS!!!

Guest Shocker0

Two quality teams with quality Coaching. Coalfield actually got to watch Hampton play one game this season. They didn't get to see anywhere near Hamptons best performance.I'm pretty sure I already know what this game comes down to. I'll just keep it to myself for the time being. I only hope the best team wins and don't get anyione hurt, because whoever comes out of this game has a chance of bringing home the Gold Ball. I don't like predicting games , but I think I know who's going to win this one.Both teams should be proud of what thet've accomplished, only 8 teams left. I would love to see Adam play next week if he's able, if not, we need to win this one so he don't have to end his Highschool career on the sidelines. And yes we are capable of winning without Adam. This is not 'and has not been a one man team. He just happened to be very explosive. Now go to work this week and lets see what we can do about. GETTTTTTTTURRRRRRRRRRDUNNNNNN

It's no secret...you think Hampton will win.