RIVERDALE vs. smyrna

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oakland[/url'>Grad' post='826259498' date='Nov 18 2006 - 12:05 PM']

He's like that in all sports. Fortunately for us, riverdale tends to lose a lil bit more the rest of the school year, so it makes for fun times for us non-riverdale folk :lol:

I do believe you were the one that called this game early ..... something about us looking like the Oakland team of 1994 :D

Thanks for your support

GO DOGS!!!!

congrats to smyrna

i know they haven't worked harder than us in the off season and during the season but they showed up last night and we didn't and that's all that matters...

i would like to think that they didn't want it more than we did but maybe they did i don't know....i know i wanted it more than any other game this year.

coach collins has been saying all during the playoffs you get what you deserve and i guess it was just smyrna's turn to get their paycheck i dunno.

i'm still very proud to be a riverdale warrior and no one will ever take that away from me, i'll be back next year.... but good luck to smyrna we'll see ya'll next year

Edited by fearthespear08

you also have to give a lot of credit to the crowd. they were into the game as much as the players were. i dont think i sat down the whole game

The ENTIRE Smyrna side was great. Not just the student section but all of the adults and anyone else over their. The only time a sat down was at halftime. We showed them the purple and gold last night baby!!!

I would just like to say for a Riverdale team that at the beginning of the season was not "picked" to be in the playoffs like Smyrna was they sure came a LONG WAY. For those who choose to doubt Coach "A" and his decisions I think you are the ones who are at fault. Scott was playing with a shoulder that had been dislocated at the time we needed the 4 yards. No one else had been able to make a run more than 2-3 yards. We needed 4 for a 1st down. Sure the kicker has had some problems but sometimes you have to go with the play you think you have the best option to succeed with. If he had tried for the 1st down and not the 3 points and that didnt fly then everyone would be saying, "Why didn't Coach "A" go for the sure points? He could not win unless the play was made and that could only be done from the players. It was a tough battle for the whole team and all of the coaches. Not made or broken because of one play. Coach "A" and the staff have done a great job with this group to get them to this point and should be very proud. It is just a shame it had to end as it did. This team should be proud of the year they had and remember some of the great accomplishments. Guys you made us proud!!!Riverdale Fan Forever!!!

Hey HSsportsfootball what you think bout coming to Smyrna next year... lol :D You wouldn't be in search of a QB.. lol

Ha! I wouldn't need one if i went to Smyrna! All balls to Wilks! :thumb: haha, j/k.. thats not the reason. I would never do that though. I have a lot of respect for Smyrna though. Especially after last night.

Edited by HSsportsfootball