Freshman and Soph. in East Tennessee 06

Hopi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with bballnuts, evidently her parents are trying to get her some attention!!!

oh heaven forbid anyone try to get her some attention....what kind of statement is that LOL

Nicole can play... period...and some of the ones that are talkin (posting) about her know that she has played with some of the best sophomores and juniors across the state this summer in AAU so yes they have seen her play out of her region.

I agree with bballnuts, evidently her parents are trying to get her some attention!!!

Barb is no parent to Nicole. Nicole does not need any help getting any attention. Her game does that for her. I have seen most of the schools here in East Tennesse and by far she sticks out the most. There may be others that are really good, but looking at her overall game I would put her first.

Sorry not her parent. Noone in my family is near that tall!!!

Nicole made the TSSAA all state tournament team last year as a freshman. Led her Lady Devils to the semi's with a gutsy win over Hillsboro. Really cranked her game over the summer...look for Greeneville to cruise through the region this year.

Edited by barb