Sullivan Central Cougar Basketball '06-'07

1cougarfan

Sylvester didn't start. Should until Coty gets back, but Morgan is choosing to go with his seniors, at least for now. Either way, Sylvester was the leading scorer for DB, who also plays 3 sophomores, all of which are as good, if not better, than Science Hill's sophomores. Cutlip just uses his differently.

I can't disagree…skill wise. Sylvester just has that "gamer" mentality like Josef and Coty. That's what separates him from the rest. Just my opinion.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual you don't know what you're talking about. You are bashing a Coach (Morgan) who has won state championships. And you are bragging on a coach (Cutlip) that has had a lot of talent and is yet to go to the state tournament. This shows how much you know. DB has two proven guards, that took them to the sub-state, why should he change. The object is to win games and move on down the road. Would you be talking about the kid from DB if you hadn't coached him. Oh, I'm sorry tried to coach him. Remember I have seen you coach.

:thumb::D:D

When do Central and TN High play each other? One of you is gonna have to eat crow. I don't know much about either team but I know that Central usually gets a lot out of what they got. No disrespect intended toward either team but I look for Central to be a contender and I know very little about TN High. Probably be a good game when you guys meet on the court.

A few thoughts about the Science Hill game.. A good effot from us. Being it was our 3rd game and their 8th , experience alone they had the upper hand. I think we battled them pretty much even for 3 quarters. Good game from Baker, he may turn out to be our best player. Hess tries to do a little too much sometimes. He needs to play a little more under control. Way too many turnovers from our guards, but they'll get better. Looks like DB and the hill are in league of their own. Third is definitely is within our reach. Go COUGARS! :thumb:

Well Central may be settling for the 3rd but the Vikes will battle with anybody. I like our chances against anyone in the big nine other than Sci hill and DB . Not saying we cant beat them i think we def can but the vikes wont back down from anyone and we expect to be right at the top come febuary. Everyone better get their shots at DB this first time around the confernece schedule because upsetting them without Sensabaugh and upsetting them with Sensabaugh are 2 totally different things.

Well Central may be settling for the 3rd but the Vikes will battle with anybody. I like our chances against anyone in the big nine other than Sci hill and DB . Not saying we cant beat them i think we def can but the vikes wont back down from anyone and we expect to be right at the top come febuary. Everyone better get their shots at DB this first time around the confernece schedule because upsetting them without Sensabaugh and upsetting them with Sensabaugh are 2 totally different things.

Well I dont like your chances against us, and there is no way your Vikes can play with Science Hill because they have way too much depth.

What do you think the Cougars chances are tonight? Will it be 1-3 or 2-2?

Our guards will have to play a really good game tonight,not necessarily scoring wise,just not turning it over against Red Bank's press. Red Bank will probably be the most athletic team we face all year,and we faired well agains SH, the second most athletic team we'll face. I look for a good game, but our lack of depth will wear on us. Red Bank pulls this one out,but after this game. The Cougars go on a winning streak.

Good luck to all :thumb:

What do you think the Cougars chances are tonight? Will it be 1-3 or 2-2?

Central played Redbank tough at camp this summer at UTC and it was a pretty heated game. Central pretty much has to play mistake free basketball and start shooting the ball better than they have so far this year to have a chance tonight.