Maryville vs Mo-town West (again!)

Past30

Anyway, this defense is as good as 2003's defense.

bmart, if the MoWest 2006 defense is as good as 2003's defense, then that is a mouthful. West did a good job against Mairvul's offense both games in 2003. Do you think MoWest has played as good a schedule as they played in 2003?

This Mairvul team is a quite a bit better all around than the 2003 team. They are better upfront on defense than the 2003 Rebels and have a few more playmakers on offense than the 2003 offense. In addition, they are a lot healthier at this point in the season, than they were in 2003.

I'm lookin' fer a good game.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man-oh-man am I gonna be sorry to miss this event!!...(sounds of weeping and boo-hooing in the background..ha!)

Should be plenty of former Red Rebels at this one...home for the holiday.

You RRFFs (Red Rebel Faithful Fans) be sure to say hey to 'em for me.

I like: Red Rebels 41

Mo. West 29

Reguards to the Board,

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

Mapp

Mo West is again loaded! And so is Maryville! It will be a great game so long as both teams have a good running and passing game. I have seen Maryville play and I know they are balanced. I have heard the MoWest has a great passing game this year. Should be a great game. Play it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mo'West can run the heck out of it....but they can't pass to save their life.

I haven't seen Maryville play but from what i hear they are what they always are....Extremely Athletic, Explosive, and also very balanced. The trojans will NOT be able to stand the athletism of the Rebels.

Trojans-13

Rebels-42

What time will the gates open?

This might help also:

There are 3 gates (ticket booths next to each gate also) into the "Skeeter Dome". Two are on Cedar Street. The one closest to Broadway is on the home side. The one closest to the school is on the visitor side. If you want to sit on the visitor side it is best to go into the visitor's gate since there is only one way around the field and it is a long walk. The west endzone goes all the way up to the perimeter fence and there is no way to cross. If you just walk down Cedar Street, which is closed during games, you can go right in. The ticket lines are usually shorter on the visitors side also. Also there is plenty of on street parking in the neighborhood around the school if you are willing to walk, just be sure to park in a marked space.

Well this Maryville graduate will be going home for Thanksgiving and I would like to purchase some tickets in advance. Do I do this at the school? If someone could help there it would be appreciated. Looking forward to the game which in my opinion will be close but in the end a Maryville victory. :rolleyes:

Maryville-31

Mo West-21

REDSOX usually tickets are available by Wednesday at the school office, next to the famous James C. Campbell Gym.