Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its obivious that both teams have played great to get to this spot. I want to comment on some of the remarks made that we ran up the score on Temple.....I think not, McNeil is a class coach. It was called 7 turnovers that resulted in the big spread....The last TD by Rickaway was a fluke, a fumble nobody wanted and when he picked it up Temple had no answer for the speed we had. We ran when we wanted to and we passed when we wanted to. Our offense feeds off our defense.

I have not seen what anything on Hampton but I hope that they are better than last years team. I saw them play TC last year and TC did whatever they wanted to with them. Some left the game crying I heard. As bad as I hate to say it, FC is got the gold ball wrapped up. They are on cruise control. FC 42 Hampton 0.

Good teams can get blown out too, just look at last week vs. Temple. FC is not/was not that better of a team, but on that night they were. Just like last year against TC, Hampton got shocked early and often and it took the wind out of our sails. Some crying, yeah, porbably, but when you are a senior and you know it was your last game ever on that field, it's tough. If FC has the gold ball wrapped up, why are we playing the game? Can someone from Hampton please see if we have to play, because if we don't, let's just get ready for basketball.

IDIOT!!!!!!

Good teams can get blown out too, just look at last week vs. Temple. FC is not/was not that better of a team, but on that night they were. Just like last year against TC, Hampton got shocked early and often and it took the wind out of our sails. Some crying, yeah, porbably, but when you are a senior and you know it was your last game ever on that field, it's tough. If FC has the gold ball wrapped up, why are we playing the game? Can someone from Hampton please see if we have to play, because if we don't, let's just get ready for basketball.

IDIOT!!!!!!

You are exactly right,good teams do get blown out, just this season, Riverdale beat Smyrna 49 to 0. Last week Smyrna beat Riverdale 9 to 7.

IDIOT!!!!!!

Calm down 'fan...it is good to be the underdog...all the pressure is on them, we are not even supposed to be there...yes we remember last year but this is a different year and different team...I don't look for them to be awed or quit if they get behind early...

You are exactly right,good teams do get blown out, just this season, Riverdale beat Smyrna 49 to 0. Last week Smyrna beat Riverdale 9 to 7.

The coach from Smyrna when asked about the first game loss to Riverdale 49-0, he sadi it was downright embarassing and he would do what it took to have his team more prepared for the second meeting. I kinda feel like that is the way Hampton is looking at this after the TC massacre last year. But then again, no one is that good this year, but I firmly believe we will be prepared and know what to expect.

IDIOT!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong now FallSportsFan. Im pulling for you. I pull for anyone that does not recruit. The bulldogs just need to make sure they bring there A game on Friday. Be strong up front and force Rickaway to run up the middle. And keep a top on the secondary. Jump on them early and don't look back.

Calm down 'fan...it is good to be the underdog...all the pressure is on them, we are not even supposed to be there...yes we remember last year but this is a different year and different team...I don't look for them to be awed or quit if they get behind early...

Idiots on here kill me. Making irrational and not well thought out statements are the worse thing about this. YOu want to make an opinion or an observation, do it smartly.

Don't get me wrong now FallSportsFan. Im pulling for you. I pull for anyone that does not recruit. The bulldogs just need to make sure they bring there A game on Friday. Be strong up front and force Rickaway to run up the middle. And keep a top on the secondary. Jump on them early and don't look back.

Did you even read your post................FC has the gold ball wrapped up and are on cruise control. Yeah, I see how you are pulling for us. :rolleyes:

Its obivious that both teams have played great to get to this spot. I want to comment on some of the remarks made that we ran up the score on Temple.....I think not, McNeil is a class coach. It was called 7 turnovers that resulted in the big spread....The last TD by Rickaway was a fluke, a fumble nobody wanted and when he picked it up Temple had no answer for the speed we had. We ran when we wanted to and we passed when we wanted to. Our offense feeds off our defense.

Just wondering, is FC just that good or did Temple just play that bad?

Slick Rick 2 would like to meet Mr. Possumtowner. Where is the best place to eat in Lebanon? Slick Rick 2 will be at the game this week. Whoever can pass to go along with the run is going to win this game.

what happened to slickrick1?