Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you even read your post................FC has the gold ball wrapped up and are on cruise control. Yeah, I see how you are pulling for us. :lol:

I told you that i have not seen Hampton play this year. I made that statment because of the way FC is playing right now. Hampton is going to have to play great to beat them. I aint going to say that Hampton is going to win 100-0. Even though I wish it would happen we all know it wont. Just tell your guys to prove me wrong. :lol:

To all the Hampton fans on here.

If ya'll havent noticed most of the posts on here that talk about recruiting, FC running the score up or how bad FC is going to beat Hampton are made by folks other than fans of our 2 schools. Lets try and keep this game between us and not the folks that wish they were here this week. We are both proud of our schools for making this far, no matter what happens on the field Friday.

To the rest of you, that sqeeking noise you hear is coming from the gym. Go watch practice and good luck in basketball.

To all the Hampton fans on here.

If ya'll havent noticed most of the posts on here that talk about recruiting, FC running the score up or how bad FC is going to beat Hampton are made by folks other than fans of our 2 schools. Lets try and keep this game between us and not the folks that wish they were here this week. We are both proud of our schools for making this far, no matter what happens on the field Friday.

To the rest of you, that sqeeking noise you hear is coming from the gym. Go watch practice and good luck in basketball.

Amen possum

Friendship has about as much of a chance as a one legged man in an #### kicking contest...

obviously, you aren't really good at predictions! everybody knows that HAMPTON will be the state champions! FC doesn't even stand a chance....sorry to bust your little bubble, but reality stinks!.. :lol:

I cannot express in writing the laugh I got out of these clueless people