Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

See what you went and started Ole3Putt, just a kidding. From what I've been hearing, we may have alot of Yellow Jackets on our side Friday night. Heard one of the guys from Friendship sent you're Coach some kind of message. Didn't sound real Christian like. Just a rumor.

Wouldnt be much of a shocker Pujo. We are kinda used to it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The d-backs for FCS are some of the best in the State.,

Llead by Doak, this kid is for real. One of the best backs in the State. look out !!

Alright Friendship Fans this is a bit off task but do any of you happen to know the first name of the father of your Db, Doak? This is serious no BS to it. Not a very common name and am beginning to wonder if the lad might be "family"?

This is a tough one for me. I've said before and stand by the fact that Coach Mc might come off as an arrogant son of a gun at times but he was never anything but helpful and gracious with my experiences with him. As far as the Temple game, EVERY good football program is accused of running it up on an opponent. A lot of memories against the Commanders not really a lot bad I can say about them.

Growing up in Gordonsville, Hampton is the sentimental choice for me. I know how those kids feel. You grow up watching the big guys then comes your turn. When you get your jersey chances are you know every player who wore it for as long as you can remember and you are proud to be the next in line. You realize you aren't playing just for yourself. You play for the guys to your left and right, your mama and daddy, your neighbor, and every person that has been a part of the program before you.

Now for the business. I have to go with......... alright I reallly wish I was in Tennessee for this time of year it's what I miss most! As far as who wins and loses neither of these two care who I pull for. All I can say is good luck to both groups of young men and coaches. Seniors, I hope you realize this is most likely your last ride. MAKE IT COUNT! Underclassmen, nothing in life is guaranteed. YOU MAY NEVER HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN! Fans, realize these are two special groups of young men and both are winners! God Bless all of you and have a great holiday and great game!

Friendship-20

Hampton-18

Alright Friendship Fans this is a bit off task but do any of you happen to know the first name of the father of your Db, Doak? This is serious no BS to it. Not a very common name and am beginning to wonder if the lad might be "family"?

This is a tough one for me. I've said before and stand by the fact that Coach Mc might come off as an arrogant son of a gun at times but he was never anything but helpful and gracious with my experiences with him. As far as the Temple game, EVERY good football program is accused of running it up on an opponent. A lot of memories against the Commanders not really a lot bad I can say about them.

Growing up in Gordonsville, Hampton is the sentimental choice for me. I know how those kids feel. You grow up watching the big guys then comes your turn. When you get your jersey chances are you know every player who wore it for as long as you can remember and you are proud to be the next in line. You realize you aren't playing just for yourself. You play for the guys to your left and right, your mama and daddy, your neighbor, and every person that has been a part of the program before you.

Now for the business. I have to go with......... alright I reallly wish I was in Tennessee for this time of year it's what I miss most! As far as who wins and loses neither of these two care who I pull for. All I can say is good luck to both groups of young men and coaches. Seniors, I hope you realize this is most likely your last ride. MAKE IT COUNT! Underclassmen, nothing in life is guaranteed. YOU MAY NEVER HAVE THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN! Fans, realize these are two special groups of young men and both are winners! God Bless all of you and have a great holiday and great game!

Friendship-20

Hampton-18

If you are kin to any of the Doaks in Lebanon your kin to him cause he's kin to all of them.

Friendship-20

Hampton-18

Mighty nice words Mr Tiger

See what you went and started Ole3Putt, just a kidding. From what I've been hearing, we may have alot of Yellow Jackets on our side Friday night. Heard one of the guys from Friendship sent you're Coach some kind of message. Didn't sound real Christian like. Just a rumor.

We'd like to be friends with those Yellow Jackets, and maybe someday they will want to be our friends back. Those Yellow Jackets live, breath, eat and sleep High School Football and they are very good at it.

We not trying to conquer the world but we don't want to be their homecoming game every year either. When we all get to the point we can co-exist and just let our kids play football I think we will all be better off.

In the mean time sometimes we look out on the field before the game and see some of those Yellow Jackets in the other teams spirit line and thats ok.

I could tell but they was mighty nice. We all know G-ville could just as easy be where we are today. They got a very good football team over there

Maybe both teams will remember that game and it can make for a good game or two next year.

I gotta root for Region 4 in this one.

I would've been on FC's side last week, but my son and I walked over to that side and it just didn't feel right. So I stood for a while in front of the bathrooms.

Still haven't decided whether I'll watch my Region 4 brethren or my Smith County brethren.

Either way, good luck to all teams competing this Friday.

Remember it.