Hampton @ Friendship Christian

Ole3putt

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Dogs.....Bust 'em in the mouth like I'm gettin' ready to do to my lil' short brother-in-law!!! :ph34r:

I really hope you folks ain't coming out of them mountains thinking you'll be the first team to bust Friendship in the mouth. You thinking all teams in region 4 are finesse and throw it all over the place man are you in for an awakening!

Well, the game is getting closer by the minute. Hard to believe we started out back in August with the first game, and here we are at Thanksgiving, still playing! I really think this will be a great game, closer than a lot of people seem to think. Hampton has been sorely underrated all season long, and while Friendship is very obviously a fine team, I really feel this Bulldog team learned a lot from last year's loss to Trousdale. Basically, this seems to be a battle between size and power(Hampton), and speed and agility(Friendship). I don't really expect either to blow the other away, but although Friendship is the state #1, they bettter not take the 'Dogs lightly. They could be VERY surprised. Everyone has bet against the 'Dogs most of the season, for no real reson I might add, and yet here they are, one game from the state final. All play-offs long, all we've heard before each game is how our opponets have too much speed, too much skill, too much power, blah,blah, blah. And yet, they have scored 99 points in three games, an average of 33 points per game, and given up 21, and average of 7. Not bad for a bunch of slow, unskilled, over-powered boys, huh? Reading these posts can be real chore, and I can only hope the boys themselves don't spend too much time reading these or take them too much to heart. With all the negativity I've seen here, along with the complete assurance most Friendship people seem to have that this game is just a warm-up on the way to MTSU next week, they could get down on themselves a bit. However, I think they know they're the ones who strap on the gea, go the filed, and settle the issue, not us posters here. For which I'm grateful! Go Dogs!