Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALERT!!!

We'll also be serving the famous ROY CARVER recipe pizza Friday night!!!!

GO OWLS!!!

Already had a tornado drill on Tuesday...we're READY!!!

GO OWLS!!!

QueenBee (Love your name, by the way!): Can't wait to get down there and experience a SCHS game! Heard great things about the high school football atmosphere over there.

Hope it's a clean, injury-free game.

Alcoa's ready to play hard, play clean, and play to win!

QueenBee (Love your name, by the way!): Can't wait to get down there and experience a SCHS game! Heard great things about the high school football atmosphere over there.

Hope it's a clean, injury-free game.

Alcoa's ready to play hard, play clean, and play to win!

It's a wonderful atmosphere...the community supports our kids...not only in football...but in everything they do...we're very lucky in that...

I say a prayer before every game...(and yes, Owl people, I pray!!)...that not a single kid gets hurt...from either team...although I will yell...not so nice things during the course of a play!!!

There's just nothing like Friday night football...can't get enough of it...

I BELIEVE!!!...remember that OWLS...BELIEVE...

GO OWLS!!!

team stat Comparison

Alcoa Opponents

Total First Downs 29 42

Third Down Conversion --- ---

Total Offensive Yards 1190 1011

Offense (Plays-Average Yards) 147-8.1 202-5.0

Total Rushing Yards 616 519

Rushing (Plays-Average Yards) 101-6.1 129-4.0

Total Passing Yards 574 492

Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg) 28-46-1-12.5 40-73-9-6.7

Sacks 11.0 7.0

Field Goals n/a 1

Touchdowns 20 8

(Rushing-Passing-Defensive) 12-7-1 5-2-0

Got that from a Knox paper...hmmmmmm...I believe we can have a good game Friday

The reason the first downs are so low is because we usually score in three plays or less, this actually looks like the stats from maybe the last two playoff games...we actually had a 600 yard game earlier in the season...and i know that we have taken the ball away.......45 times this year and have scored a lot more defensive TD's....I still want a good game. sounds like it will be a lot of fun to come to Smith Co. I just hope we can say the same when we leave wheather we win or lose.

Alcoa[/url'>sPaintedBridge' post='826267504' date='Nov 22 2006 - 05:10 PM']

The reason the first downs are so low is because we usually score in three plays or less, this actually looks like the stats from maybe the last two playoff games...we actually had a 600 yard game earlier in the season...and i know that we have taken the ball away.......45 times this year and have scored a lot more defensive TD's....I still want a good game. sounds like it will be a lot of fun to come to Smith Co. I just hope we can say the same when we leave wheather we win or lose.

I don't think there's any doubt you will have a good experience. Have a safe trip down and back.