Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

NO I actually play for AP and there is no one on the team by the name of Drew Miller. Now Martin on the other hand does play and has come in, in crucial moments of some games and performed well for us when our center went down for a few plays.

What kind of players are needed at AP? My son is one of the names mentioned in the senior list, he's playing one position but I know he would love to play at another position.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i know is Smith County better get ready. 67-0. 50-7. 38-0. You guys should look at these scores for a while before you even think about beating Alcoa. And to the people thinking that Alcoa is some sort of prep school... you have got to be kidding me. We have an average of 400 or so kids a year and the majority of them were born and raised in the city of Alcoa.....so get used to it.... were gonna be on top for a while!

Give me a break. If you are good enough to be in the semifinals, your ready. Who cares what you did in the first three rounds.

All i know is Smith County better get ready. 67-0. 50-7. 38-0. You guys should look at these scores for a while before you even think about beating Alcoa. And to the people thinking that Alcoa is some sort of prep school... you have got to be kidding me. We have an average of 400 or so kids a year and the majority of them were born and raised in the city of Alcoa.....so get used to it.... were gonna be on top for a while!

Thanks for the promo...that's great. None of us knew those scores. That's just a plethora of information. Man...now we're scared, Maybe we should just forfeit. Nah...we wouldn't want to deprive the TSSAA of the money made on this game. I guess our small...but slow guys will show up anyway. :thumb:

Give me a break. If you are good enough to be in the semifinals, your ready. Who cares what you did in the first three rounds.

You can't completely overlook the scores but you can't put too much emphasis on them. This goes both ways as well. Alcoa will be ready and focused on Smith County Friday night and will have the back-to-back and seven time state champs title to go along with them.

You can't completely overlook the scores but you can't put too much emphasis on them. This goes both ways as well. Alcoa will be ready and focused on Smith County Friday night and will have the back-to-back and seven time state champs title to go along with them.

Don't break an arm patting yourself on the back so hard. :thumb:

Edited by Rocking Chair

We all may be right or we all may be wrong. I think I will sit back and watch the kids play this one out. Both teams deserve to be here and the best team will probably win. Enjoy a walking taco before the game, watch the fireworks and soak in the atmoshere of what High School football should be. To Aloca fans, there is plenty of parking around the high school but you will have to walk down hill to get to the gate. We also here a secondary gate on College Ave. very near the visitor bleachers with a new consession stand/bathroom. Hope yall have a good trip down.

We all may be right or we all may be wrong. I think I will sit back and watch the kids play this one out. Both teams deserve to be here and the best team will probably win. Enjoy a walking taco before the game, watch the fireworks and soak in the atmoshere of what High School football should be. To Aloca fans, there is plenty of parking around the high school but you will have to walk down hill to get to the gate. We also here a secondary gate on College Ave. very near the visitor bleachers with a new consession stand/bathroom. Hope yall have a good trip down.

Thank you..............ummmmm what's a walking taco?

Good post thanks for the info....I'm a loudon fan but I think I'll make the trip

Thank you..............ummmmm what's a walking taco?

Fritos, chili, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salsa, sour cream...

Or you might prefer a baked potato....

Or how about a nice burger or hot dog...(SCHS people...we'll be serving up the BIG hot dogs Friday night)...

Maybe some popcorn?....or how about that ballgame staple....nachos!

Fritos, chili, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salsa, sour cream...

Or you might prefer a baked potato....

Or how about a nice burger or hot dog...(SCHS people...we'll be serving up the BIG hot dogs Friday night)...

Maybe some popcorn?....or how about that ballgame staple....nachos!

Oh "chilli chese and chips" got cha We call them Petro's here! Glad to see we are worthy of the "BIG" hotdogs!!! I hate nachos! Can't wait to get there!! I'm going to try and arrive early, what is there to do in Carthage as far as shopping, site seeing that kind of thing?

Edited by Vettasue

Dan Moyers is the webmaster for r ebels n ation website. (Big Maryville honk but a great guy) with a linked website to tn prepsports .com- has new videos up from BT Washington game including a gash up the gut by JUICE!!! (love that kid!) there were some good hits put on by the D that game. And on the college thing, I really hope Tate chooses Maryville, as alumni I would be proud of him to be there. GET THE SPRAY CANS READY!!!!

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

Oh "chilli chese and chips" got cha We call them Petro's here! Glad to see we are worthy of the "BIG" hotdogs!!! I hate nachos! Can't wait to get there!! I'm going to try and arrive early, what is there to do in Carthage as far as shopping, site seeing that kind of thing?

No...Chili, Chips and Cheese...are just chili, chips and cheese...Walking Tacos have much more to them...

Shopping...take a stroll along Main St...make sure to check out Magnolias...

Site Seeing...take a visit to Defeated Lake...check out the dam...