Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of players are needed at AP? My son is one of the names mentioned in the senior list, he's playing one position but I know he would love to play at another position.

The coach that recruits your area, he just wants watch there film and see if they can play ball the way it is supposed to play. He likes kids who can run and make plays. He told me to watch a certain few guys from Alcoa this weekend and I figured my best bet would be to get on here and ask you guys what you thought. The guy who recruits your area played at Virgina Tech and his last season was the year they went to the National title game. He coaches WR and to be quite honest he would rather have a kid come in raw, that way he can mold him into a good WR. That is what he looks for is just a raw athlete, he does not really care about technique. I will say cause I play defense we need big guys on the D-line for us to take up blockers and make plays.

The coach that recruits your area, he just wants watch there film and see if they can play ball the way it is supposed to play. He likes kids who can run and make plays. He told me to watch a certain few guys from Alcoa this weekend and I figured my best bet would be to get on here and ask you guys what you thought. The guy who recruits your area played at Virgina Tech and his last season was the year they went to the National title game. He coaches WR and to be quite honest he would rather have a kid come in raw, that way he can mold him into a good WR. That is what he looks for is just a raw athlete, he does not really care about technique. I will say cause I play defense we need big guys on the D-line for us to take up blockers and make plays.

With you on the team...I wouldn't have thought they needed anyone!!!...

And what's this stuff about you recruiting???...Thought we were going to own the world?????????????????

Edited by QueenBee

Ok, thanks for the info.

Dan Moyers is the webmaster for r ebels n ation website. (Big Maryville honk but a great guy) with a linked website to tn prepsports .com- has new videos up from BT Washington game including a gash up the gut by JUICE!!! (love that kid!) there were some good hits put on by the D that game. And on the college thing, I really hope Tate chooses Maryville, as alumni I would be proud of him to be there. GET THE SPRAY CANS READY!!!!

I know I'm very proud of him :thumb:

how many cans of spray paint does it take for the bridge?