Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may need to run in & get the paint there instead of waiting to get home!

Ok what's the plan? Do we:

1. Hit Wally World in Alcoa after returning from the game?

2. Chip in a few bucks and give it to painted bridge at the game?

3. Set Alarm for 2am and just show up and watch the master paint his master piece?

2 sounds good to me...tee hee hee!

Oops I smell burning sweet potatoes..........................................

SCHS fans:

Your visitor's side: That's how big it is???? That's IT????? From a previous picture, it looked a lot bigger. Really disappointing.

So, you think Alcoa's overlooking the game on Friday, huh??? GREAT!!! Just keep thinking that. You must not know your homeboy very well after all if you think Rankin would overlook somebody.

Shiverdecker moved to Alcoa from Jefferson County before his Junior Year so they could be nearer to family since his mom was having some health problems. Tate is a quick one, so the SC boys better have something to counteract.

Let's see...any other questions???

It's bigger than your visitors side.

It's bigger than your visitors side.

From the picture it looks like your visitor's side goes from the 30 to the 40. Ours goes from the 20-20 (at least...I'd have to look at a tape of the game or run up to the field to be sure...sorry, it's not worth it!).

We should have NO problem filling up those stands! You may want to tell somebody to bring in some temporary stands!

Edited by aliastn

SCHS fans:

Your visitor's side: That's how big it is???? That's IT????? From a previous picture, it looked a lot bigger. Really disappointing.

It seats 1100, not too small, not too big. Do you think a school with 411 and are going to bring more than 1100 people? If so, man, that is phenominal.

So, you think Alcoa's overlooking the game on Friday, huh??? GREAT!!! Just keep thinking that. You must not know your homeboy very well after all if you think Rankin would overlook somebody.

No, everyone knows that Rankin is going to make his best appearance in this game. Just like Maynord has done at his alma mater.

Shiverdecker moved to Alcoa from Jefferson County before his Junior Year so they could be nearer to family since his mom was having some health problems. Tate is a quick one, so the SC boys better have something to counteract.

No need to give any stories or reasons why. I am sure that there is a good reason why he transferred. I just wasn't aware that the leading rusher on your football team and an athlete that will be attending a Division 1 school next year was a transfer. I don't know why, I guess it was when someone said that everyone that plays grew up in Alcoa. I was under the impression that everyone was legacies. Not a big deal though, can't wait to watch the game.