Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of parking do you have, will we have to park on the grass or is there plenty of parking in the parking lot?

There is some parking around the school,but you will have to get there early for these. There is also parking on the city streets close to the field.Anywhere you park there will be some walking up and down hills.That's why they call IT THE HOLE!

Have a nice trip and go OWLS!

No need to give any stories or reasons why. I am sure that there is a good reason why he transferred. I just wasn't aware that the leading rusher on your football team and an athlete that will be attending a Division 1 school next year was a transfer. I don't know why, I guess it was when someone said that everyone that plays grew up in Alcoa. I was under the impression that everyone was legacies. Not a big deal though, can't wait to watch the game.

Shivy's uncle is one of my best friends (we grew up together and have known each other all of our lives) he and his wife, shivy's mother's sister basically took them in after shivy's mother fell ill IMO that's a very commendable thing. Shivy already had friends in the area and at the school which helped to make the transition smooth-we are all still family...

Go Tornadoes :D

No need to give any stories or reasons why. I am sure that there is a good reason why he transferred. I just wasn't aware that the leading rusher on your football team and an athlete that will be attending a Division 1 school next year was a transfer. I don't know why, I guess it was when someone said that everyone that plays grew up in Alcoa. I was under the impression that everyone was legacies. Not a big deal though, can't wait to watch the game.

Shivy's uncle is one of my best friends (we grew up together and have known each other all of our lives) he and his wife, shivy's mother's sister basically took them in after shivy's mother fell ill IMO that's a very commendable thing. Shivy already had friends in the area and at the school which helped to make the transition smooth-we are all still family...

Go Tornadoes :D

I'm glad he had someone to look after him...well done!!!