Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

Dude, yur tha one thats off base, Shiverdecker came from a 5a school after sum1 from alcoa heard about em and offered his dada a job at sum plant in alcoa... yur right they dont recruit, just use tha open zone 2 yur benefit which is unfair 2 SC since they r zoned

Well, I think it's unfair to Maryville. Seems ALCOA must have offered his dad a better job than DENSO. I know Maryville recruited the "heck" out of him (as CPF would say) but in the end the package ALCOA put togother was just better.

Congrats to Alcoa on their "recruiting." It's scary how much good football is played in Blount County. Lets get another gold ball Tornados and Rebels

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't somewhere earlier in this thread someon say that his mother got ill and family took him in or something like that?

You beat Boyd last week which is private so why complain about losing to a public school that happens to be in the same county as Maryville. I would think more people would go to Maryville than Alcoa...

Go watch them play next week. They have more athletes than Maryville. It just curious that a 411 student school could have that many DI athletes. I don't care if they are public or private. That is not the issue. I am not accusing them of recruiting. I just wonder how they do it.

Didn't somewhere earlier in this thread someon say that his mother got ill and family took him in or something like that?

You beat Boyd last week which is private so why complain about losing to a public school that happens to be in the same county as Maryville. I would think more people would go to Maryville than Alcoa...

They put Boyd out in tha 2nd rnd. first of all and someone like Shiverdecker isnt gonna go 2 sum school like Boyd over Alcoa just because its ok for yall to recruit, he's gonna go to tha WHOLE LOT BETTER program, and the whole maryville thing there's just more time to shine in alcoa...NOT COMPLAININ, JUST STATIN FACTS MY FRIEND

I hope that some of you Smith County posters realize what you're taking away from a great bunch of kids...by whining about who and how plays for another team...it does not matter...we got beat tonight by a team that was better...simple enough...Alcoa had the better team tonight...and I hope that they go to the Boro and play to win...

What you're taking away from this group of seniors is a season of playing their hearts out...playing beyond their athletic ability...This team wasn't expected to be here in the 4th round...one game away from the State Championship...but they got here by sheer grit and determination...they were one of four teams playing tonight for a chance at the championship...

Tonights game was one of the best officiated games I've seen played...this season or any other...

I am so proud of our kids...they have had one heck of a ride...I am so happy you all made it this far...hold your heads high...

For the person that asked about Tez...he'll be ok...seems he has a bruised sternum...we'll be keeping an eye on that...he's not sure if he got a knee to the chest or if he fell on someone's cleat...and thank you for asking...

Shivy's uncle is one of my best friends (we grew up together and have known each other all of our lives) he and his wife, shivy's mother's sister basically took them in after shivy's mother fell ill IMO that's a very commendable thing. Shivy already had friends in the area and at the school which helped to make the transition smooth-we are all still family...

Go Tornadoes :ph34r:

For those who didn't read or can't read...

Chris is a great kid, but there was no reason to recruit him-Tate and Hodge would have filled the gap left by Duck. Oh well it sure is nice to have Shivy in the back field though :lol: