Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does the dollar general store open?? and what's the weather looking like at kick off?

And just so you know,us Alcoa fans will be there waiting for the gates to be open!

On a regular day I think it opens about 10...tomorrow...I expect it will open a bit earlier...

Weather is looking like it's going to be perfect for a ballgame...no wind...hmmmm... doesn't bode well for a tornado!!!

GO OWLS!!!

What time does the dollar general store open?? and what's the weather looking like at kick off?

And just so you know,us Alcoa fans will be there waiting for the gates to be open!

Your friendly neighborhood DG opens at 8am. Tell the manager I sent ya!!! She is my old lady and it keeps me in good standings!!! :) LOL Weather is clear and COLD!!! So wrap up good!!! I will be there early myself standing in my spot up high!!! :)

The Laugerhead hates to disappoint guys, but Smith County has a chance against Alcoa until the kickoff. Alcoa is way to strong. Alcoa lost 17-14 to Maryville. How on earth do you think Smith County can stay anywhere near them? I wish you luck, but it won't happen. Alcoa by 35

That's what everyone said when Knox Catholic came to town! Smith Co. hung pretty well with them and didn't they beat one of the teams that beat you? If you are giving Smith Co. +34, I'll take some of that action! I think you are in for a big surprise!!