Goodpasture @ Milan

mbsdude

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in from the HC and Fairley game in Paris. HC has a good team and McNarl is awesome. If any team had him in West Tennessee they would still be playing next week. He's that good. He got hobbled in the 2nd half though.

For you Milan fans that won't get to see tape of GP during the week, you're in for a shock. They have an awesome team but with a little "Milan Magic" it can be done.

I'll be there Friday night cheering on the Bulldogs. The matchup I've wanted to see in the playoffs...

Go Dogs.......

I"ve said all year that Milan is probably 1-2 years away from seriously contending for that 5th gold ball. However, I can't bet against this group of Bulldogs. If there's a team in this state with a homefield advantage, it's the Milan Bulldogs.

Goodpasture pretty much brought their entire team back from last year. It's going to be tough, but don't count the Bulldogs out.

Seen'em on film. Goodpasture's good, and I mean real good. Fast, athletic, smart, experienced, and they win games in the trenches. Wing-T with a solid lone-setback and 2 very quick wing-backs. QB is just smart, athletic, nothing flashy, but gets the job done like a true leader. Defense does well sticking to assignments, but they can fly to the ball as well. They hold a CPA team 7 points. Same CPA team who put up 50 on Camden. This is probably best team that Milan's played since Huntingdon a few years ago and Portland in '99-'00.

Pulling for the dawgs, but they'll have their hands full in this one.

Edited by dawgman5555