Goodpasture @ Milan

mbsdude

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.... i can't believe the amount of people that have nothing to do with either team that are already jumping the milan wagon. i guess people just can't stand a great thing. but if your looking to jump a band wagon thats gonna win, you might want to reconsider you choosing. i don't like to say that things are certain, but let's be real here. milan has played one team that anyone would say could play with goodpasture this year (Crockett Co.) the score of that game being 42-14 in favor of Crockett. i enjoy, as a Goodpasture fan, when everyone goes against us because we know then that we're doing something right. honestly our boys could care less if every soul on this planet picked them to lose because in the end it's nothing but a bunch of peoples predictions and it means nothing to the kids on the field. mike tyson said it best, "Everyone has a plan when they step in the ring, and then i hit them in the mouth." and that is exactly what the west tennessee boys our gonna see this upcoming friday. i hope for a fun game to watch, like last night, but i just can't imagine that happening. not ready to make a prediction yet, but i think everyone knows who i think will win.

maybe just more ppl from west tn get on here than from goodpasture..there's no doubt this will be a good game for the chance to go to the state championship..im sure your boys are doing something right if they have made it this far and are 13-0...good luck to both teams next friday! GO MILAN!

LT Travis Kernodle(SR)-6'2" 315

LG Doug Patterson(SR)-5'9" 265

C Tyler Barbour(SR)-6'1" 290

RG Keenen Bratcher(SR)-6'1" 235

RT Jamil Davis (JR)-6'2" 315

TE Rowdy Treadwell(JR) 6' 190

WR Jarrat Cain(SR) 4.5

RB/ WR/SS Brian Bledsoe(JR) 4.5

WR/DB JW Williams(SO) 4.5

WR Tristian Pearson(SO) 4.55

QB Lydale Wells(SR) 4.55

WR/LB Trevino Moore(JR) 4.6

S Jake Anderson(JR) 4.55

RB/LB Jeremy Kirby(SR) ran a 4.6 before he tore his ACL last year. He hasn't timed since.

FB Austin Alred(SR) timed a 4.7 this summer but tore his ACL in week 4 and has since returned.

We have a lot of playmakers on offense but have struggled lately. We have made our money on defense this year.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

LT Travis Kernodle(SR)-6'2" 315

LG Doug Patterson(SR)-5'9" 265

C Tyler Barbour(SR)-6'1" 290

RG Keenen Bratcher(SR)-6'1" 235

RT Jamil Davis (JR)-6'2" 315

TE Rowdy Treadwell(JR) 6' 190

WR Jarrat Cain(SR) 4.4

RB/ WR/SS Brian Bledsoe(JR) 4.4

WR/DB JW Williams(SO) 4.4

WR Tristian Pearson(SO) 4.45

QB Lydale Wells(SR) 4.5

WR/LB Trevino Moore(JR) 4.55

S Jake Anderson(JR) 4.55

RB/LB Jeremy Kirby(SR) ran a 4.6 before he tore his ACL last year. He hasn't timed since.

FB Austin Alred(SR) timed a 4.7 this summer but tore his ACL in week 4 and has since returned.

We have a lot of playmakers on offense but have struggled lately. We have made our money on defense this year.

wow! if these numbers hold true then your faster than goodpasture and we're in trouble!

i don't think you realize how fast a 4.5 is, i seriously doubt those numbers would hold on dots but you never know. i sure hope not - or it could get nasty

Duece253, come on now...you'll atleast stand up for the National Anthem? Don't be suprised if you see a ballgame. I guess your thinking your coming to play an 8-5 team. Milan is Milan, they are pretty good. Just like when people say Lipscomb or Goodpasture in Middle Tennessee, its equivalent to Milan and Huntingdon down here. I can't wait for you to bless us with your presence. If ya'll are car-pooling to Milan I suppose you'll have to pick a nice spot SOMEWHERE in Middle Tennessee so you will give all your "neighbors" a fair distance ride to the car pool spot. Giving my prediction Thursday Night. Nobdoy said it was easy!

wow! if these numbers hold true then your faster than goodpasture and we're in trouble!

i don't think you realize how fast a 4.5 is, i seriously doubt those numbers would hold on dots but you never know. i sure hope not - or it could get nasty

Those times were taken in the offseason on pavement. Throw on pads and put people on grass and everyone is going to be a little slower. Edited by bulldawgs#1

i'm not trying to be smart but those numbers are astronomical!

http://espn.go.com/melkiper/s/2001/0307/1136944.html

these are numbers from a past NFL combine - i think when you see these real numbers you'll realize why i thought what you said was kinda funny!

our fastest player, and he's the fastest player i have seen all year (chased down Golden Tate) is benjamin cunningham #24 for us. i would say that he runs a mid 4.4 and he is by far our fastest player and probably close to tops in state (fastest i have ever seen at goodpasture, yes faster than marcus buggs or maurice haynes) - give me a little respect please by checking out the numbers at the link and then realize why a 4.5 is fast

Edited by duece253

i'm not trying to be smart but those numbers are astronomical!

http://espn.go.com/melkiper/s/2001/0307/1136944.html

these are numbers from a past NFL combine - i think when you see these real numbers you'll realize why i thought what you said was kinda funny!

our fastest player, and he's the fastest player i have seen all year (chased down Golden Tate) is benjamin cunningham #24 for us. i would say that he runs a mid 4.4 and he is by far our fastest player and probably close to tops in state (fastest i have ever seen at goodpasture, yes faster than marcus buggs or maurice haynes) - give me a little respect please by checking out the numbers at the link and then realize why a 4.5 is fast

milan is pretty fast..maybe not all are right bout the times from milan but their more than likely PRETTY accurate...i saw a safety or cornerback from milan last week chase down peabody's rb darius norris ACROSS THE FIELD to prevent a td...that boy was rolling..just one example of milans speed

Edited by GCPioneer

That was the first game and that was Jake Anerson. Who I listed at a 4.55

he was flying across the field i was for sure peabody was going to score but he prevented it...how would u compare this years milan team speed to last years huntingdon team speed...i watched milan play this year and played against huntingdon last year...fairly equal?