Ravenwood vs. White Station

CHS 2007

Well after looking at all the posts, it sure seems like WSHS is the underdog in this game. Probably stands to reason since this is farther than we have ever been in the playoffs before.

Its darn impressive that the Raptors have been around for only 4 years and are in the hunt for their second championship. I wonder if this has ever happened before.

Its sort of interesting to think you guys could have won the state faster , as a new school, than anyone else has ever done. Congrats.

I'll have to admit that surprises me...never been to the semi....how often has WH won Region...and how many times to the playoffs in general?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be in the high 60's on Friday...See you at the game and bring along BOO!

It's not the high on Friday that's a problem, it's the low on Friday night (40) that is bad on the bones.

I think Boo is working this week-end. He's in love and has got to earn some Christmas money. But if he does get off and go, most likely I will to.

It's not the high on Friday that's a problem, it's the low on Friday night (40) that is bad on the bones.

I think Boo is working this week-end. He's in love and has got to earn some Christmas money. But if he does get off and go, most likely I will to.

Hope to see you at the game...come by the big red tent tailgate and get something to help warm you up (hot chocolate, of course). You can catch up with the Raptor fans on your season and last years semi at our place. Tell Boo to stay away from love until he's much older(he's already finding out how expensive it is).

Well after looking at all the posts, it sure seems like WSHS is the underdog in this game. Probably stands to reason since this is farther than we have ever been in the playoffs before.

Its darn impressive that the Raptors have been around for only 4 years and are in the hunt for their second championship. I wonder if this has ever happened before.

Its sort of interesting to think you guys could have won the state faster , as a new school, than anyone else has ever done. Congrats.

Saw you guys on tape and I understand why you only lost one game. Would not say you are the underdog with home field and a terrific looking team. Hope to see a good game and the best team win...

Hey Papa...is this your sons last year...or is he back.....my little one is moving on....graduates in May. After 4 sons on Friday nights..I'm going to have to find a new hobby for Friday nights.......maybe I'll learn how to play Bridge

By the way...the weather should be great...isn't it going to be about 70 and clear?

The more post I read the better the weather gets. We need some new weather people in Memphis. :lol:

It's the Grandson, last year.

I found out last week :lol: that they have shows on TV on Friday night.

How does White Station compare athletically with Ridgeway?

I cann't give an honest answer to you. I never saw them play. I looked at the schedule and came up with these numbers.

White Station scored 395--gave up 171

Ravenwood 356 215

Ridgeway 258 62

I know it's just numbers and doesn't mean anything. But it looks to me like the person keeping score is going to be busy B)

I cann't give an honest answer to you. I never saw them play. I looked at the schedule and came up with these numbers.

White Station scored 395--gave up 171

Ravenwood 356 215

Ridgeway 258 62

I know it's just numbers and doesn't mean anything. But it looks to me like the person keeping score is going to be busy B)

so many people are talking about ridgeway on here it is crazy.. stop talking about of could have been when you guys failed. i was looking forward to playing you guys in the semis but it looks like ill be hangin out with you from the sidelines.. all i have to say is go raptors and that ill be there all the way from WilCo and have to be back by 9 in the morning though so it doesnt look like im gettin a hotel anymore

yes, we have a fight song. they play it everytime we score a touchdown and then again three times after we make the kick(if we make it). they often play it at the end of quarters as well.

Sorry, I thought it would be a song all would stand and sing. Then again, you wouldn't want me to stand up and sing. I would get toss out of the stadium.

CoachT: Ravenwood (9-4) at White Station (12-1) 58% picking White Station

It looks to be Ravenwood is the underdog as usual.

Hope to see you at the game...come by the big red tent tailgate and get something to help warm you up (hot chocolate, of course). You can catch up with the Raptor fans on your season and last years semi at our place. Tell Boo to stay away from love until he's much older(he's already finding out how expensive it is).

Well, he's 17, so telling him anything is a waste of time.

On the other hand after seeing his first 2 report cards for this year. I think I'm going to buy her a Christmas present.