David Lipscomb Mustangs @ Dyersburg Trojans

treefitty74

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lipscomb has scored over 30 points on everyone except Giles County and Goodpasture. Until I'm proven wrong - - I believe Giles County and Lipscomb are the two best 3 - A teams. Lipscomb 34 - Dyersburg 17

If anyone beats Lipscomb - they will have earned it! :lol:

Best of Luck Lipscomb from the Giles County Bobcats.

I stand by my quote ........... "If anyone beats Lipscomb - they will have earned it!"- Congrats to the Mustangs and good luck in the Big One from the Bobcats of Giles County! :lol:

I stand by my quote ........... "If anyone beats Lipscomb - they will have earned it!"- Congrats to the Mustangs and good luck in the Big One from the Bobcats of Giles County! :thumb:

Mustang won 42 - 10. Makes the Bobcats performance last week all the more impressive. Thanks for the kind words , and congrats again on a great season for Giles County.

Congratulations to David Lipscomb. A very impressive win…on the road. There is no question the top two teams in 3-A will be facing each other in the title game. You could not ask for a better game to go watch in Murfreesboro.

While Fulton offers athleticism, speed and size…..Lipscomb will counter punch with discipline, fundamentals and coaching.

I know I have traded jabs with a few of the Lipscomb faithful in the past, but I have always respected the Lipscomb football program.

All I have to say is….go finish what you started and bring home a state title.

Congratulations to David Lipscomb. A very impressive win…on the road. There is no question the top two teams in 3-A will be facing each other in the title game. You could not ask for a better game to go watch in Murfreesboro.

While Fulton offers athleticism, speed and size…..Lipscomb will counter punch with discipline, fundamentals and coaching.

I know I have traded jabs with a few of the Lipscomb faithful in the past, but I have always respected the Lipscomb football program.

CONGRATS TO DAVID LIPSCOMB WHO PLAYED AN ERROR FREE ,DISCIPLINED STYLE OF PLAY THAT HAD OUR DHS TROJANS IN DISARRAY MOST OF THE NIGHT ..THE TROJANS MADE A GAME OF IT THE 1ST HALF,BUT SHOT THEIRSELVES IN THE FOOT WITH MENTAL ERRORS IN THE SECOND HALF SEVERAL TIMES..HAD THE STANGS AT 3 AND ?? SEVERAL TIMES BUT FELL FOR THE TRICKERY OF DL KEEPING THE BALL IN DL HANDS MOST OF THE NIGHT..ELROD YOU WERE A STUD BEHIND THE EXCELLANT BLOCKING OF YOUR TEAMMATES AND NEVER QUIT STYLE OF RUNNING..NOT TO LEAVE OUT THE REST OF THE STANGS BUT YOU KNOW HOW FANS LOOK AT THE GAME..THE BALL CARRIER GETS ALL THE CREDIT BUT IS NOTHING WITHOUT HIS OFFENSIVE LINEMEN!! GOOD LUCK MUSTANGS IN YOUR QUEST FOR THE GOLD BALL..YOU DESERVE IT! :thumb:

CONGRATS TO DAVID LIPSCOMB WHO PLAYED AN ERROR FREE ,DISCIPLINED STYLE OF PLAY THAT HAD OUR DHS TROJANS IN DISARRAY MOST OF THE NIGHT ..THE TROJANS MADE A GAME OF IT THE 1ST HALF,BUT SHOT THEIRSELVES IN THE FOOT WITH MENTAL ERRORS IN THE SECOND HALF SEVERAL TIMES..HAD THE STANGS AT 3 AND ?? SEVERAL TIMES BUT FELL FOR THE TRICKERY OF DL KEEPING THE BALL IN DL HANDS MOST OF THE NIGHT..ELROD YOU WERE A STUD BEHIND THE EXCELLANT BLOCKING OF YOUR TEAMMATES AND NEVER QUIT STYLE OF RUNNING..NOT TO LEAVE OUT THE REST OF THE STANGS BUT YOU KNOW HOW FANS LOOK AT THE GAME..THE BALL CARRIER GETS ALL THE CREDIT BUT IS NOTHING WITHOUT HIS OFFENSIVE LINEMEN!! GOOD LUCK MUSTANGS IN YOUR QUEST FOR THE GOLD BALL..YOU DESERVE IT! :thumb:

This Covington Fan says, "Go!!!! TROJANS!!" All the way to STATE!!!

CONGRALATIONS TO ALL THE DHS GOLDEN TROJANS ON A SURBERB SEASON :lol: ..YOU HAVE MADE IT A VERY ENJOYABLE SEASON THE YEAR..YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HOLD YOUR HEADS DOWN..CONGRATE ARE CERTAINLY IN ORDER FOR ALL OUR COACHES (JAMES COUNCE AND STAFF YOU ARE TO COMMENNED FOR YOUR EXCELLANCE IN COACHING STYLE ,CHARACTER AND BEING A FATHER FIGURE TO YOUR PLAYERS)..ALSO TO DHS FANS FOR YOU SUPPORT ..AND TO OUR REGION FOES SUPPORT WE APPERICATE IT! I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON WHICH WILL AGAIN BE ANOTHER REGION 7-3A CLASSIC ! GO TROJANS! :thumb::)

I don't know about the two best,they are two of the best..I would have liked to seen a healthy Crockett County team against this Lipscomb team(Dyersburg was 2nd in the region for the regular season)

Saying that,Lipscomb was very impressive tonight..Their offensive line controlled the game..Hard runners,very disciplined,very well coached..You will have your hands full with Fulton and their running back that has committed to UT...Saw highlights of their game with Pearl Cohn tonite..They are very impressive..

Good Luck to Lipscomb Next Saturday...Very classy program....

All I see here are people making assumations about teams they dont really seem to know anything about,,,This is trojansfan_04. and i cant lie to you, I dont know alot about DL, I asked questions about them early in the board to get an idea about them and think I got something to go by now so...

Throw the rankings out the window for this one,,,,Two weeks ago, 13th ranked rutgers rolled into into 3rd ranked Louisville, and the reminded them Y anyone can win a football game, but the Rutgers got rolled on byt Cincy so,,It just goes to show it doesnt matter what rank ur D is or you O, You have to get it done....I know that DL hasnt played well against alot of the things we like to run, That has seemed to be one point that has stayed constant...DL runs a wingT, which is an offnese that D'burg has gotten better at defending but WHO KNOWS, and DL has a very good athletic QB..That may be Dyersburg biggest down fall,,,Its goin to be a awesome game, I could see it goin either way although Liscomb is prolly heavy favorites, but from now on lets talk football,,,I hope that when Liscomb leaves here wIN or LOSE, they know trojan football mean business,,,,,,BUT hopefully they leave wih a lose.........

Trojan fans,

What are your thoughts on DL after having played them? What were you most surprised by?