Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

I dont think this means much; just thought it was kind of funny with the Maplewood kid in this forum. This site is kind of neat though; you can project a match up between any 2 teams in the country and it will project a score. I dont know where they get their data from or anything but based on some of the results I have gotten they do have the right perception of some teams. Like I said it doesnt mean much but it is fun to play around with.

site: http://www.unapproved website.com/cgi-bin/2006/project_matchup.pl

That is kind of cool. Put that in my Fav's for later use.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see i told them they are lucky to be playing hillsboro and not maplewood ...maybe next year.

and im a grown man ...with a good sense of humor .. i make it fun baby ..if it aint fun i dont do it

I am glad you like this site. Here is a match-up I put in.

at Clarksville (TN)

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 31, [2006] Clarksville (TN) 20

at Maplewood (Nashville, TN)

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 35, [2006] Clarksville (TN) 17

at neutral site

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 34, [2006] Clarksville (TN) 19

I guess this site isnt too accurate. If your assuming that Hillsboro will come to Paris and destroy the Patriots, you didnt learn a lesson when you assumed Maplewood would destroy Clarksville.

Last, I find it sad for you to be a "grown man". With the level of maturity in your posts, I really hoped you to be some young kid. You really should try and act your age, assuming your not a teenager lying about being a grown man. Which I am not completely sure you are not.

Edited by Patriotpride

Not sure about accuracy, but this web site is kid of fun. Looks like the computer either underestimates the Hillsboro DBs or overestimates Jimmy Clausen

at Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA)

[2006] Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA) 35, [2006] Hillsboro (Nashville, TN) 28

at Hillsboro (Nashville, TN)

[2006] Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA) 34, [2006] Hillsboro (Nashville, TN) 28

at neutral site

[2006] Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA) 35, [2006] Hillsboro (Nashville, TN) 28

Not sure about accuracy, but this web site is kid of fun. Looks like the computer either underestimates the Hillsboro DBs or overestimates Jimmy Clausen

at Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA)

at Hillsboro (Nashville, TN)

[2006] Oaks Christian (Westlake Village, CA) 34, [2006] Hillsboro (Nashville, TN) 28

at neutral site

So Hillsboro's homefield advantage is worth one point while Oaks Christian's homefield advantage doesn't benefit them at all compared to a neutral site????? :lol:

I am glad you like this site. Here is a match-up I put in.

at Clarksville (TN)

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 31, [2006] Clarksville (TN) 20

at Maplewood (Nashville, TN)

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 35, [2006] Clarksville (TN) 17

at neutral site

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 34, [2006] Clarksville (TN) 19

I guess this site isnt too accurate. If your assuming that Hillsboro will come to Paris and destroy the Patriots, you didnt learn a lesson when you assumed Maplewood would destroy Clarksville.

Last, I find it sad for you to be a "grown man". With the level of maturity in your posts, I really hoped you to be some young kid. You really should try and act your age, assuming your not a teenager lying about being a grown man. Which I am not completely sure you are not.

i could care less what you think of my post or me ..im not dating you and i dont have any kids by any of your family members, i dont work for you and if you dont like my post then you dont have to read them its that simple ..this is free forum with almost free speech. .. .. you know thats just the type of person i am .. i can and do take of my business .. and joking around there is good money in that ... and as far as mom and son goes if she can dish it ..she better be ready to take it thats right and with a number like 77 fatboy can take it to... thats right also ..you guys and gals think you can just say what you want and think im not going to say anything back .. think again bubba... im going to let you have it! and as far as yanker goes .. he took a shot .. i shot back ..and i said nothing about his pops ..im pretty sure he would have a better time with his dad then trading shots with me .. :lol: aint that right yanker

this all started with "including maplewood" thats all i need to see ..im ready

im just telling you folk your team is going to lose .... and you hate me for that ..lol so what ... my team lost so what ... these are all things that are going to happen and have happened ..get ready .. lol!!! this is to funny ..i made a whole town hate me in a little under 24 hours ..over a game that thier team is going to lose at home anyway and yall know this .... you folks have fun and be safe ...

Edited by boski

i made a whole town hate me in little under 24 hours ..over a game that thier team is going to lose at home .... you folks have fun and be safe ...

Only 2 folks in this world I hate and you ain't one of them.

I know I am going to have fun, but thanks for reminding me anyway! :lol:

and with a number like 77 fatboy can take it to... thats right also ...

im just telling you folk your team is going to lose .... and you hate me for that ..lol so what ... my team lost so what ... these are all things that are going to happen and have happened ..get ready .. lol!!! this is to funny ..i made a whole town hate me in a little under 24 hours ..over a game that thier team is going to lose at home anyway and yall know this .... you folks have fun and be safe ...

You have completely shown your ignorance with the "fatboy" statement.

and the rest of the crap you said, I am sure you said the same stuff the Clarksville folks, and how did that work out for you?

Maplewood will NEVER play Henry County in the playoffs!!! You would have to get past the third round, much less the second round.

You have completely shown your ignorance with the "fatboy" statement.

and the rest of the crap you said, I am sure you said the same stuff the Clarksville folks, and how did that work out for you?

Maplewood will NEVER play Henry County in the playoffs!!! You would have to get past the third round, much less the second round.

Let me tell you a little about our pal boski. I will now speak in code so he won't catch on:

e Hay as hay hortcomings say hat tay anifest may hemselves tay n iay ashing lay ut oay t ay eople pay nd ay nstitutions iay f oay cheivement ay.

SAVE~?

Edited by Big Wally