Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

I hope everybody remembers what tomorrow is Truely about & enjoys it to the fullest.

Patriots, you're here & this far for a reason remember that & give God the glory & he will continue to walk with you as you go into this situation Friday Night.

Happy THANKSGIVING to all!

:usa: ~~~~~RED Swarm~~~~RED Swarm~~~~RED Swarm~~~~~~ :usa:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I have to interject for a minute here. I haven't read anywhere that anybody said that Region 5 was weak. But I have read plenty where folks have said that Region 7 and Region 8 are weak. The ONLY comments that have come out on Hillsboro is saying they played a pretty weak SCHEDULE. And, this is only based on the win/loss ratio of opponents. Looking at that alone, it theoretically shows that HC had tougher opponents than did Hillsboro no matter what class. Thats all. If anything, it just goes to show that HC is just as prepared for a Big Game as is Hillsboro. That means that Ravenwood and Henry County are the only two teams left with 4 losses (Milan doesn't count as theirs were due to forfeit). Both of these teams played a pretty rough schedule and in my opinion proves their worth in the semi's.

Quote from post by Red Warrior on 11/20/2006 at 8:51 AM " And what do you base this on? Is it the WEAK schedule that Hillsboro plays? I am not saying that it's their fault, it is just a weak region".

Edited by THSOLDAD

What???????? Dude just leave me out of your rambling & jibberish.

And for my son------Bring Yo PUNK TAIL to the game & tell that to my FACE this Friday Night! Only Chickens hide behind a Silly Name on here :thumb: BRING ON DUMB ####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll know who I am, I represent when I'm at the game so there's no way to miss me.

no way lady!!! i feel safer going to the Pearl Cohn and Fulton game ...

wow you went from yeee haw!! to hood!! overnight ..you must have been dreaming about me ..aww thats sweet ..i wish you guys and gals the best of luck ...yes you will need it ...and know this for sure ..friday is you last game..

Hillsboro Wins!!

Edited by boski

Quote from post by Red Warrior on 11/20/2006 at 8:51 AM " And what do you base this on? Is it the WEAK schedule that Hillsboro plays? I am not saying that it's their fault, it is just a weak region".

Looks like Hillsboro schedule ended up about 500 for the year. Some folks may think that is weak some think it average. Who knows??

For me I can't help but think HCHS may be HHS toughest team to face as of yet and HHS may be HCHS toughest team to face as of yet.

I am glad I get to see Friday Night!

no way lady!!! i feel safer going to the Pearl Cohn and Fulton game ...

wow you went from yeee haw!! to hood!! overnight ..you must have been dreaming about me ..aww thats sweet ..i wish you guys and gals the best of luck ...yes you will need it ...and know this for sure ..friday is you last game..

Hillsboro Wins!!

Lord, get that Panther feline outta hear!!!!!!!!!

WinterSoldier.jpg

Edited by wingman

unapproved website.COM

Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Henry County (Paris, TN)

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 34, [2006] Henry County (Paris, TN) 21

at Maplewood (Nashville, TN)

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 35, [2006] Henry County (Paris, TN) 20

at neutral site

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 34, [2006] Henry County (Paris, TN) 20

I dont think this means much; just thought it was kind of funny with the Maplewood kid in this forum. This site is kind of neat though; you can project a match up between any 2 teams in the country and it will project a score. I dont know where they get their data from or anything but based on some of the results I have gotten they do have the right perception of some teams. Like I said it doesnt mean much but it is fun to play around with.

site: http://www.unapproved website.com/cgi-bin/2006/project_matchup.pl

Edited by Kevin38

The YANKER hopes the HC fans and all of my friends up there have a happy Thanksgiving. I am very thankful that my father can come with me to your game. The weather looks to be great and there is nothing like high school football in the playoffs...even if my team is not playing!!! Continue to hold your own and then some with the ridiculous posters you are dealing with from Nashville. The true Hillboro fans seem alright but I do not know what to think of the others. My prediction is not formulated at this time but the YANKER will have it by the morning. I do know this...from what I am hearing from my Nashville friends, this will be a real battle and they are for real. HC needs to play very well Friday night. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Hey, Yanker! I agree with you about the Hillsboro fans being classy on here. But this other creature posting is quite a character. I, too, believe Hillsboro is the real deal, but so far we have faired well being the UNDERDOG. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your dad. Safe travel to you guys and to the Hillsboro fans.

unapproved website.COM

Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Henry County (Paris, TN)

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 34, [2006] Henry County (Paris, TN) 21

at Maplewood (Nashville, TN)

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 35, [2006] Henry County (Paris, TN) 20

at neutral site

[2006] Maplewood (Nashville, TN) 34, [2006] Henry County (Paris, TN) 20

I dont think this means much; just thought it was kind of funny with the Maplewood kid in this forum. This site is kind of neat though; you can project a match up between any 2 teams in the country and it will project a score. I dont know where they get their data from or anything but based on some of the results I have gotten they do have the right perception of some teams. Like I said it doesnt mean much but it is fun to play around with.

site: http://www.unapproved website.com/cgi-bin/2006/project_matchup.pl

see i told them they are lucky to be playing hillsboro and not maplewood ...maybe next year.

and im a grown man ...with a good sense of humor .. i make it fun baby ..if it aint fun i dont do it

Edited by boski

Hey, Yanker! I agree with you about the Hillsboro fans being classy on here. But this other creature posting is quite a character. I, too, believe Hillsboro is the real deal, but so far we have faired well being the UNDERDOG. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your dad. Safe travel to you guys and to the Hillsboro fans.

so you calling me a classy creature ..who knows his football ... ok ..i can live with that ...GO HILLSBORO!!! BY 21 OR MORE.