Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving to my HC friends! And just to let you all know why the YANKER is not on here going back and forth with some of the posters...a poster has to reach a certain intelligence level before the YANKER will directly respond (the level to which I refer is not all that high because the YANKER does respond to the prophet)...therefore the YANKER will not acknowledge unintelligible ramblings...and now to the business at hand. The YANKER does not know as much about Hillsboro as I wish that I did but I have come to know a lot about HC. HC has beaten the best Memphis has to offer at home AND on the road...they will do the same with Nashville...HC 26-Hillsboro 24...I will see you at the game but none of you will see me...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i could care less what you think of my post or me ..im not dating you and i dont have any kids by any of your family members, i dont work for you and if you dont like my post then you dont have to read them its that simple ..this is free forum with almost free speech. .. .. you know thats just the type of person i am .. i can and do take of my business .. and joking around there is good money in that ... and as far as mom and son goes if she can dish it ..she better be ready to take it thats right and with a number like 77 fatboy can take it to... thats right also ..you guys and gals think you can just say what you want and think im not going to say anything back .. think again bubba... im going to let you have it! and as far as yanker goes .. he took a shot .. i shot back ..and i said nothing about his pops ..im pretty sure he would have a better time with his dad then trading shots with me .. :lol: aint that right yanker

this all started with "including maplewood" thats all i need to see ..im ready

im just telling you folk your team is going to lose .... and you hate me for that ..lol so what ... my team lost so what ... these are all things that are going to happen and have happened ..get ready .. lol!!! this is to funny ..i made a whole town hate me in a little under 24 hours ..over a game that thier team is going to lose at home anyway and yall know this .... you folks have fun and be safe ...

Hey baby! I can take it just as well as I can dish it!!!! I have just one small prob though.....I'm (((((WOMAN ENOUGH))))) to dish it to YO FACE!!!!! As for you, where's your b@ll$ REALLY at? Ohhhh I know, BEHIND a SILLY NAME & UGLY, LIL OLE, YELLOW FACE on A COMPUTOR! BOOOYAHHHHHHHH!!!

Come on over to the game Friday Night & you'll see my "pine riding, fatboy son" & his teammates play their game & face me on then Darlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh you'd need your spoon & a BIG #### Bowl for what their going to be dishing out come game time!!!!!!!!!!

Now, go and play on the yellow line outside like a good lil boy.

No offense man but all the talk like "they are fired up", "the crowd will keep them that way", "they are sick of being told whatever", "they are used to being underdogs", or "they are more determined", has no bearing on what happens in the game. I really dont care who wins one way or the other; I typically root for the underdog. My true non-bias assessment is if Hillsboro plays to the best of their ability then no matter how well HC plays in my opinion Hillsboro is 2 TDs better. I personally believe that this Hillsboro team has a very good chance of beating Maryville if they make it to the finals. The past Hillsboro and Melrose teams that got beat by Maryville were too one dimensional offensively. They are too good on defense to just be ale to run on without any kind of balance with the pass. This is the most balanced Hillsboro team I have seen. Great season on HCs part though; I am not taking anything away from them just feel that Hillsboro is better. Unless they just show and play a horrible game Hillsboro will take this one.

How many times have you seen HC play?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! ...you to Mom, youre ok .. remember this is "smack talk" dont take it personal!

Pearl Cohn vs Fulton game is where ill be this friday.. no trip to paris friday night sorry ..maybe next spring though ...ill come pay you a visit ..fishing pole in hand.. ;)

Yanker i understand .. i wouldnt want someone to show me up either ... that was a great excuse ...just enjoy your time with you dad ..thats the best thing going right now ..we will get back to football later.

Edited by boski

Oh, Crap! That's a bad, bad sign for HCs secondary. B)

I guess all I can hope for (since I'm pulling for our West TN representative to beat Hillsboro) is for Hillsboro's defense to be as porous as HCs pass defense. That way HCs offense can do its own share of damage, and turn this game into a trackmeet.

CoachJohn, my gut tells me that this game is either going to be a shootout or a blowout! I definitely don't see it being a low-scoring game!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, Henry County, all of West Tennessee's Title hopes rest in your hands. We're hoping ya'll bring your "A" game & be ready to put a whoopin' on Hillsboro.

Oh, by the way....Don't forget to tell that dude to bring his freight train horn. As a matter of fact, tell him to bring two of 'em! ;)

Oh, Crap! That's a bad, bad sign for HCs secondary. B)

I guess all I can hope for (since I'm pulling for our West TN representative to beat Hillsboro) is for Hillsboro's defense to be as porous as HCs pass defense. That way HCs offense can do its own share of damage, and turn this game into a trackmeet.

CoachJohn, my gut tells me that this game is either going to be a shootout or a blowout! I definitely don't see it being a low-scoring game!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, Henry County, all of West Tennessee's Title hopes rest in your hands. We're hoping ya'll bring your "A" game & be ready to put a whoopin' on Hillsboro.

Oh, by the way....Don't forget to tell that dude to bring his freight train horn. As a matter of fact, tell him to bring two of 'em! :)

I think you may be right. The most important team for Hillsboro will be the defense. I have heard great things about the HC QB and thier big running back. The Hillsboro defense will need to play thier best game to contain these guys for Hillsboro to win.

I am looking forward to a good game between two good teams. I do hope the game is decided on the field and will be dissapointed if some guy with a train horn is any factor at all.

Good luck to both teams and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! ...you to Mom, youre ok .. remember this is "smack talk" dont take it personal!

Pearl Cohn vs Fulton game is where ill be this friday.. no trip to paris friday night sorry ..maybe next spring though ...ill come pay you a visit ..fishing pole in hand.. ;)

Yanker i understand .. i wouldnt want someone to show me up either ... that was a great excuse ...just enjoy your time with you dad ..thats the best thing going right now ..we will get back to football later.

Happy Thanksgiving to you my "Intercepting Smackful" friend. The YANKER will be with my father and I hope you enjoy the day with your family as well.

Happy Thanksgiving Big RED!!! And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there on CoachT. I have really enjoyed this weeks back and forth jawing. Most of the year, we don't get a chance to do that - except with Yanker prior to the JCM game! But now we have the likes from all over the state posting on here. Even an Ooltewah Owl has graced this thread. And by the way Owlbino, I saw at least one pick a Henry County vs. Maryville final - so I am going with my Big Red to take it all the way!

Alright Patriots, you are out there right now on Thanksgiving day finishing up practice prior to the big game. Remember what got you here. Listen to Coach Gaddis, believe in yourselves. You can do it! You CAN do it! This is your chance, to show the great state of Tennessee what you are made of. This is your chance. This is YOUR Chance! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!!! Get it done!!!

Roll Red Roll!!!