Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~This post may tick some ppl off, but I'm saying it anyway. So that means if ya don't want to hear it, then DON'T READ this post!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a question-wtsnot was our QB doing? (I'm NOT at ALL referring to the coaches on this) Calvin has played enough to have made better dicussions than he was doing on the field last night!!!!! I could NOT believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm NOT saying the lose was ALL his fault, but asking WHAT WAS HE THINKING on some of those passes? Even a DUMB MOM like me, could see that some of his dicussions was TERRIBLY WRONG.

I have to say also that I was REALLY SUPPRISED NOT TO SEE A TEAR IN HIS EYE WHEN THE GAME WAS OVER!!!! I saw him cry at the end of the season last year, but NOT LAST NIGHT. Whats Up?

Don't jump me for my question & statement me, it just struck me as ODD is ALL.

~~~~~~My Patriots~~~~~~

You guys have a Large spot in my heart & I'm truely sad that they'll be no more Friday Night Lights. You Have Made Me Sooooooo Proud To Be A Big RED Patriot Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all played one heck of a season with NOTHING to hang YOUR HEAD OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you for letting me ride that Patriot Train with you for 13 games & I have a WONDERFUL memory that I'll take to my grave!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AS MY OWN & YOU MADE MOMMA SHERRY SOOOOOOO PROUD!!!!!!!!!

Now as for Hillsboro, taking a leak in OUR parking lot (out in broad view daylight) BEFORE the game, was PAST disrespectful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping that if you beat us that you would then beat Maryville, but that show of LOW CLASS DISRESPECT makes me hope Maryville beats the pee out of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow ..deleted coach t? ... they had that coming .. i took their bashing all week ...and i cant tell them ..i told you so? .. and be proud to say it ...thats ok ..i guess that beating was punishment enough ... i enjoyed this season ..nothing like football ..now im going on my winter break ..you guys have fun be safe, see you next season ..congrats to hillsboro ..and to henry co good run! ...

well hillsboro ... my pick will change this next game ... its up to you guys to prove me wrong.

im taking maryville 38 over hillsboro 28

thank you coach t and staff ... i know ..im a mess ..but hey who isnt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WARNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~This post may tick some ppl off, but I'm saying it anyway. So that means if ya don't want to hear it, then DON'T READ this post!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a question-wtsnot was our QB doing? (I'm NOT at ALL referring to the coaches on this) Calvin has played enough to have made better dicussions than he was doing on the field last night!!!!! I could NOT believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm NOT saying the lose was ALL his fault, but asking WHAT WAS HE THINKING on some of those passes? Even a DUMB MOM like me, could see that some of his dicussions was TERRIBLY WRONG.

I have to say also that I was REALLY SUPPRISED NOT TO SEE A TEAR IN HIS EYE WHEN THE GAME WAS OVER!!!! I saw him cry at the end of the season last year, but NOT LAST NIGHT. Whats Up?

~~~~~~My Patriots~~~~~~

You guys have a Large spot in my heart & I'm truely sad that they'll be no more Friday Night Lights. You Have Made Me Sooooooo Proud To Be A Big RED Patriot Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all played one heck of a season with NOTHING to hang YOUR HEAD OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you for letting me ride that Patriot Train with you for 13 games & I have a WONDERFUL memory that I'll take to my grave!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AS MY OWN & YOU MADE MOMMA SHERRY SOOOOOOO PROUD!!!!!!!!!

Now as for Hillsboro, taking a leak in OUR parking lot (out in broad view daylight) BEFORE the game, was PAST disrespectful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping that if you beat us that you would then beat Maryville, but that show of LOW CLASS DISRESPECT makes me hope Maryville beats the pee out of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a Hillsboro fan from Nashville that was at the game. This is my first post. I have just been reading posts, but I had to respond to this one. Your comments about your QB are not so motherly. Even in your bitter disappointment over the loss, you shouldn't have gone there. Do you think your son played a superlative game? Learn how to spell "decision".

Edited by LadyFbFan

My true non-bias assessment is if Hillsboro plays to the best of their ability then no matter how well HC plays in my opinion Hillsboro is 2 TDs better. I personally believe that this Hillsboro team has a very good chance of beating Maryville if they make it to the finals. The past Hillsboro and Melrose teams that got beat by Maryville were too one dimensional offensively. They are too good on defense to just be ale to run on without any kind of balance with the pass. This is the most balanced Hillsboro team I have seen. Great season on HCs part though; I am not taking anything away from them just feel that Hillsboro is better. Unless they just show and play a horrible game Hillsboro will take this one.

Kevin38,

Looks like you were right on the mark, with your assestment of this game(unfortunately)!

It appears that Hillsboro played one heckuva' game last night, on both sides of the ball....As you indicated, Kevin38, Hillsboro clearly has an outstanding team this year--all the ingredients necessary to bring home the Gold Ball.

Congratulations on the big win.

Great season, Henry County.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Championship game vs Maryville, I'm pulling for Hillsboro! :D

Final Hillsboro42 Henry Co.7

Well Coach Footballfan15 you guys going to do this to Maryville lol. You have them rocking now. Gonna be at that one Coach.. Watch Maryville put you in your place lol.. *wink* You have them ready thats for sure. You gonna pick yourself by 3TD's in this one. :thumb:

The burro's keep rolling and yes I will pick them agaist Maryville by 14+. They are a team of great youg men who care for one another go burro's we love you all. 48 min. will define your place in burro history.

[color=#009900]Go[/color] [color=#FFCC00]Burro's[/color)[size=7]

Final Hillsboro42 Henry Co.7

Well Coach Footballfan15 you guys going to do this to Maryville lol. You have them rocking now. Gonna be at that one Coach.. Watch Maryville put you in your place lol.. *wink* You have them ready thats for sure. You gonna pick yourself by 3TD's in this one. :thumb:

I will never pick against these youg men, they are a special group. Burro's by 14.

I will never pick against these youg men, they are a special group. Burro's by 14.

I hear ya Coach. No one can take away what your team has been doing this year.. VERY GOOD!

Im picking you guys, my son and i will be there this Sat. We will be in on CHS colors. Maybe we run into ya.. GOOD LUCK TO YOU HILLSBORO! :D

~~~~~~My Patriots~~~~~~

I usually just read on here every so often and never post. But it's time a break my silence.

Maybe #1 would have made better "dicussions" if the offensive line wasn't getting completely destroyed every play. Oh wait.....doesn't YOUR son play on the offensive line? I guess it's easier to point the finger when it takes the blame off your kid. But I guess if he had balled his eyes out in shame after the game, then you wouldn't be on here bashing him, huh? Trust me, you will miss him dearly next year. Go ahead and use your "say it to my face...don't hide behind a silly name" line. Did you say anything to Calvin's face after the game? Probably not, huh? So I will not give you the same respect.

Patriots: Thank you for an unforgettable season. I will miss watching some of you next year. Good luck in all you do, you have made all HCHS alumni very proud. Only two 4a teams in the state made it further than you, be proud, you've earned it.

wow ..deleted coach t? ... they had that coming .. i took their bashing all week ...and i cant tell them ..i told you so? .. and be proud to say it ...thats ok ..i guess that beating was punishment enough ... i enjoyed this season ..nothing like football ..now im going on my winter break ..you guys have fun be safe, see you next season ..congrats to hillsboro ..and to henry co good run! ...

well hillsboro ... my pick will change this next game ... its up to you guys to prove me wrong.

im taking maryville 38 over hillsboro 28

thank you coach t and staff ... i know ..im a mess ..but hey who isnt?

LOL.. Ahhh you ok boski dude. Hey its not over yet . Oh and there you go jumping ship. Man you something else . You build them donkies up and then you smack em with the big game on the line lol. I look for Hillsboro to walk all over Maryville this year. We see.. Now come on boski boy get on board this donkie train .. and say GO BURRO's! :thumb:

I have to say also that I was REALLY SUPPRISED NOT TO SEE A TEAR IN HIS EYE WHEN THE GAME WAS % !!! I saw him cry at the end of the season last year, but NOT LAST NIGHT. Whats Up?

~~~~~~My Patriots~~~~~~

You guys have a Large spot in my heart & I'm truely sad that they'll be no more Friday Night Lights. You Have Made Me Sooooooo Proud To Be A Big RED Patriot Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all played one heck of a season with NOTHING to hang YOUR HEAD % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you for letting me ride that Patriot Train with you for 13 games & I have a WONDERFUL memory that I'll take to my grave!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AS MY OWN & YOU MADE MOMMA SHERRY SOOOOOOO PROUD!!!!!!!!!

It's just a parking lot for cryin' out loud...if you gotta go ya gotta go.