Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

I'm back to say "That's MY Opinion & I'm Sticking To It". I've read so many post saying that the Patriots were nobody without this great #1 & seen his pic plastered on every preview book so if you're gonna build him up & put him on a pedestal for the whole world to see then he's there for the good & bad!

My Son Has Never Played A Perfect Game & I HAVE NEVER PUT HIM ON A PASTEL & HAVE NEVER WANTED HIM ON ONE!

He's missed blocks & didn't cover someone the way he should have. He was also out 2 games from his grade 3 cuncussion. I don't care what the rest of you think of my last post "freedom of speech" just like you have used your's. Every body has pointed there finger at this player since day one so why can't I point mine also, is it because it doesn't point the same way as the rest of you? Sorry ppl I posted my opinion, but have been told TO MY FACE BY OTHERS & EVEN TEAMMATES worse things about our GREAT #1 than what I posted. This is the real world & not Barney everybody doesn't love you. And I'll beat ya to the punch....I don't give a rats behind if y'all like me or not. Has anyone even noticed that Dustin Patton hasn't been playing for the last couple of games? Why of course not, all you see is #1 to snot with the rest of those guys. Everybody has treated the rest of the guys on this team like they are #1's servants & when it comes to a win it's only because of #1.

WRONGGGGGGGGGGGG! Calvin broke records & done some great things yes, but he isn't GOD ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But y'all sure have try to treat him that way & you could have cared less about ALL the other players, which there were alot of GREAT ONES on this team. #57 was awesome on D & it was a thrill to watch that boy pound ppl!!!!! How many ppl noticed him? What about Ashby, Wilkinson, Travis, Higgs, Primrose, Long, Lamar & all the other guys??????? They were AWESOME & a THRILL & PLEASURE to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daniel Allen TEACHING himself to be a kicker & then being a GREAT one at that, are ya getting my drift?

Calvin is a very well mannered & polite young man, but that hasn't got a thing to do with what is done on that field.

Yes, I did speak to Calvin after the game fyi & he had a very *pretty* smile on his face.

#77 isn't perfect nor will he ever be, but he is still sitting with a BOX of college offers as well as FELLOW TEAM MATES, but no one ever mentioned these guys in the paper about who was looking at them. #1 wouldn't have been so great without THIS O-LINE'S HELP! It took them ALL to win & ALL to lose, but the ball wasn't in THEIR hand was it?

You can yell at me all day & say whatever you want, it will not bother me because I believe & stand behind MY OPINION! Barney days are over & I don't love you & you don't love me, so whatttttttt?

Now feel free to bash me some more & point your finger my way, because football season is over here in Henryland & I don't care who likes me or not, life will go on!

Y'all can baby your favorite player & I'll continue to love the "team" {FYI that's the rest of the guys y'all never saw on the field}.

A mom who comes on and bashes her almost adult sons friends. Wow! He must be very proud of you. If I was him I'd tell you to shut the heck up!!! What an embarrasment you are to high school athletics everywhere

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back to say "That's MY Opinion & I'm Sticking To It". I've read so many post saying that the Patriots were nobody without this great #1 & seen his pic plastered on every preview book so if you're gonna build him up & put him on a pedestal for the whole world to see then he's there for the good & bad!

My Son Has Never Played A Perfect Game & I HAVE NEVER PUT HIM ON A PASTEL & HAVE NEVER WANTED HIM ON ONE!

He's missed blocks & didn't cover someone the way he should have. He was also out 2 games from his grade 3 cuncussion. I don't care what the rest of you think of my last post "freedom of speech" just like you have used your's. Every body has pointed there finger at this player since day one so why can't I point mine also, is it because it doesn't point the same way as the rest of you? Sorry ppl I posted my opinion, but have been told TO MY FACE BY OTHERS & EVEN TEAMMATES worse things about our GREAT #1 than what I posted. This is the real world & not Barney everybody doesn't love you. And I'll beat ya to the punch....I don't give a rats behind if y'all like me or not. Has anyone even noticed that Dustin Patton hasn't been playing for the last couple of games? Why of course not, all you see is #1 to snot with the rest of those guys. Everybody has treated the rest of the guys on this team like they are #1's servants & when it comes to a win it's only because of #1.

WRONGGGGGGGGGGGG! Calvin broke records & done some great things yes, but he isn't GOD ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But y'all sure have try to treat him that way & you could have cared less about ALL the other players, which there were alot of GREAT ONES on this team. #57 was awesome on D & it was a thrill to watch that boy pound ppl!!!!! How many ppl noticed him? What about Ashby, Wilkinson, Travis, Higgs, Primrose, Long, Lamar & all the other guys??????? They were AWESOME & a THRILL & PLEASURE to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Daniel Allen TEACHING himself to be a kicker & then being a GREAT one at that, are ya getting my drift?

Calvin is a very well mannered & polite young man, but that hasn't got a thing to do with what is done on that field.

Yes, I did speak to Calvin after the game fyi & he had a very *pretty* smile on his face.

#77 isn't perfect nor will he ever be, but he is still sitting with a BOX of college offers as well as FELLOW TEAM MATES, but no one ever mentioned these guys in the paper about who was looking at them. #1 wouldn't have been so great without THIS O-LINE'S HELP! It took them ALL to win & ALL to lose, but the ball wasn't in THEIR hand was it?

You can yell at me all day & say whatever you want, it will not bother me because I believe & stand behind MY OPINION! Barney days are over & I don't love you & you don't love me, so whatttttttt?

Now feel free to bash me some more & point your finger my way, because football season is over here in Henryland & I don't care who likes me or not, life will go on!

Y'all can baby your favorite player & I'll continue to love the "team" {FYI that's the rest of the guys y'all never saw on the field}.

Is this a joke? there is no way that a real mom would be this stupid. first of all there is no way she knows enough about football to criticize someone elses kid, not to mention no high school boy would be a big enough sissy to allow his mom to try to defend him. Please someone tell me that this is not really a mom. If it is she makes me be ashamed to be the same species as her!

Lady, a polite way to say this is- your a whackjob!!!! If your son really has a lot of college offers, I hope he picks the one farthest away from you!!

please tell me what schools have "offered" daniel sipes a scholrarship to play football. what position have they told him he will play?

This is silly. Mam quite while your son still has some friends.

"I don't care what the rest of you think of my last post "freedom of speech" just like you have used your's. Every body has pointed there finger at this player since day one so why can't I point mine also, is it because it doesn't point the same way as the rest of you?"

It's one thing to say that a player played a bad game, which was obvious for the entire team, but you basically questioned the boy's character and makeup. There's a HUGE difference there that I hope one day you'll be able to recognize.

Lady, that was a pitiful display of sportsmanship. I am from Memphis and seen a lot of "bad sports" when losing, but this takes the cake! I have been keeping up with Henry County since the first game when yall played Ridgeway, the team I support. I dont remember reading where people were worshiping #1, but maybe you saw it. After reading your first post, I thought it was sad that you (supposedly an adult) pointed out a kids mistakes. But now reading this piece of work, you need some help. I am sure that most Henry County fans are not like you, and its a good thing. Otherwise people would not want to set foot in such a pathetic place! Shame on you Mom!

please tell me what schools have "offered" daniel sipes a scholrarship to play football. what position have they told him he will play?

lol there is my poser dead beat son ..and for the first time ..you said something that i actually found funny ...now beat it loser!!

Hi mom! you and eddie not hanging out anymore?

I am sure that most Henry County fans are not like you, and its a good thing. Otherwise people would not want to set foot in such a pathetic place! Shame on you Mom!

I have been involved with Henry County sports for 35 years and have never seen anything remotely like Mom77. :blink: ALTHOUGH I do remember a set of parents getting into a knock down drag out fight over a youth basketball game once, and one set being banned from all games for life but that's another story and we probably all have one of those. :thumb:

You are correct in being sure about Henry County fans! :thumb:

Mom, he had a lot to smile about, as did the whole team, they had a wonderful season and here you are trying to take away from that, When those stands were full of Henry county fans, they were cheeribngon the Patriots, not Calvin McNairl. Oh and there were more seniors other than the one you mentioned that did not play in the last couple of games. Great season HC, do not listen to the fools on this board.