chatt-town's best point guard

t-smith_15

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i didnt know ppl hated over the net but yea my boi dante hampton who i been ballin wit all my life put up 12 aginst us in the jamboree and i had 9 and yea i did talk that trash because err body on that eam know so they know we talk like that............but i bet that if who ever talkin that trash about me play me i bet u want score over 2 and we'll go to 10 so holla back............. and yea i did leave brainerd....but for 2 reasons i didnt want to cut my hair and ej ward is the point guard ova there in which nobody on this board can stop, so i wanted my on shine.........so yall haters gone hate me 4 dat

Are there any words in this?

lol u go to brainerd and c how much pt u get bruh den holla back iight.......if it wasnt 4 u haters then i wouldnt be me

First of all no one was hating on you. You started a thread just so you could proclaim yourself the best point guard in Chattanooga, which is lame Even if you are the best pg in America you are lame for starting a thread to say you are the best. Secondly if you are as good as you say you are then wou would have been starting over E.J. Ward. Last but not least since I was one of the people who "HATED" on you and couldnt score on you, let me give you a history lesson I played against some of the best guards to not only come through Brainerd but to come through Chattanooga, the 98 Brainerd team that went to the State semi-finals, I scored double figures on them, The 97 Cleveland State Championship team I scored double figures on them to, So I am sure scoring double figures on the self Proclaimed best point guard in Chattanooga(who happens to go to 21st century, one of the worse basketball programs ever, wouldnt be a problem either)

Guest dare_2_dream

So I'll know you the one wit the braids. I feel ya cuz on leavin the squad to go get ya shine on wit da stars. 21st Century done finally got up on dat CoachT

:lol:

Are there any words in this?

I am asking the same question as Bledsoe. Do these people not go to class or what?

lol i didnt know ppl hated over the net but yea my boi dante hampton who i been ballin wit all my life put up 12 aginst us in the jamboree and i had 9 and yea i did talk that trash because err body on that eam know so they know we talk like that............but i bet that if who ever talkin that trash about me play me i bet u want score over 2 and we'll go to 10 so holla back............. and yea i did leave brainerd....but for 2 reasons i didnt want to cut my hair and ej ward is the point guard ova there in which nobody on this board can stop, so i wanted my on shine.........so yall haters gone hate me 4 dat

This guy sounds more like he is from Thuganooga. I thought the thread was about Chattanooga? Coorect me if I am wrong.

When a point guard tosses the ball off a shot clock and dunks it... come tell me. Cause then I'll think he's the best.

No seriously. I still say Russell McNeil of Soddy. He's going to probably average more than 26 ppg this year leading what is no more than a mediocre team in their region to possibly a nice seed.

When a point guard tosses the ball off a shot clock and dunks it... come tell me. Cause then I'll think he's the best.

No seriously. I still say Russell McNeil of Soddy. He's going to probably average more than 26 ppg this year leading what is no more than a mediocre team in their region to possibly a nice seed.

I think that mcneil kid is sick. . . . But tonight he didn't show up against Hixson.

that russell dude is cold doe but i heard he couldnt shoot i havent never really seen him shoot i just seen him cross a couple of ppl up...............and for my haters out there t-smith which is me had 14 pts 6 assists and 3 rebounds just lettin my haters know..........but the coldest point guard out there is dominique taylor howard he got the whole package big ups to my boi

oh my, are you the poor kid McMasters packed into the banners on a fast break last year? Or was that one of your "boi's"