Pickett Co. @ Livingston Academy

The General

Bibb had a freakin right to tell at all three of the refs! I have never seen a more poor officiating in my life. If they hadn`t have had it out for us we would have won and they know it!

Well said. By the way, at last count, LA had 29 fouls called on them, 2 players fouled out, and three more had four fouls. Sounds like everything was called against Pickett County. :thumb:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bibb had a freakin right to tell at all three of the refs! I have never seen a more poor officiating in my life. If they hadn`t have had it out for us we would have won and they know it!

If any of the teams from the Upper Cumberland ever venture into the Chattanooga area (Pikeville, Dunlap, Whitwell, Jasper, etc.) get ready for culture shock when it comes to the officiating. They make the refs in the UC area look like professionals. By the way, Bibb makes a habit of working the officials as quick as the ball goes up.

That technical didn't make any difference other than make the score look worse. It was out of reach when it was called. Pickett has played their worst game of the year at LA each of the past three years and went on to have great seasons...a trip to the state and a substate. As for 1-9 football, at the half I thought the Bobcats should have switched to bottled water because it looked like they must be drinking whatever the LA football team was drinking all season. LA should win big every year...after all they must be 3 times the size of Pickett Co. PC looked much better tonight blowing out Unaka.

Well, I guess that is the difference between Livingston Academy and Unaka. Size does matter, and no one is going to say that it doesn't, but that is NOT an EXCUSE that should be used when a team the caliber of Pickett Co. loses. LA has size compared to PC and everyone knows it, no need in stating what everyone already knows, but PC has to have the advantage experience wise against LA. All those players played last year the whole time, and most of them got to play two years ago at least a little. TC got to play some, Wright was probably the first sub to go in, and Roddy also got to play two years ago some. LA, however, has only Tyson Stover that got to play ANY two years ago. Ramsey, West, Everly, McLearran, and Chase Dunn are all sophomores, and only chase and maybe ramsey got any amount of playing time last year. I do not think any of the rest of them got to play much, but some of them may have. The good thing about LA and PC is they got a good season ahead of them, and next year PC and LA will have a good year, and the next year LA will still have this same bunch except Tyson, so this will be a few fun years for both these teams. Good Luck to both teams this season.