Moore County

knowledge man jr.

Sorry, Former Coach...you are a little behind on the news. Flatt was in Lynchburg yesterday for interviews, and from my understanding met with several different people (i.e. Mr. Bean, Mr. Moorehead, and some people from good ole Jack).

Edited by mcfan7

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not believe a word of this stuff. Flatt at a public school. what a JOKE.

I just heard the word. Flatt has a house from Jack Daniels ...... no thats Mac with the house... actually there has been some talk of a few people who claimed to have seen Flatt in L'burg i bet to visit Jack Daniel

NEITHER FLATT, NOR MCCURRY HAVE BEEN IN L'BURG. WHEN WILL WE KNOW SOMETHING?

I talked to Mac myself today. And yes Flatt was in Lynchburg, that is all I have heard today from the people in town. The A.D. talked to him at the school. Request have been made to update the stadium and other parts. Everything else is already agreed on from what I am hearing. I am wondering with these two coaches being in town if it rained on someone's parade. :thumb:

Who said the Moore County job wasn't worth having. :thumb:

Edited by BURLEY

I will be honest I did meet with Coach Flatt, he wants me to be his d coordinator. I told him I would think about it. I think if I agree to it he will take the job. I will let you know what I decide.

former coach, you and i might be in for a big surprise. i just got a phone call. it is true. you may be eating your words. It is not a done deal by any means but he has interviewed. and is considering the move.

who were his assistants and who might he get to help. how many could he bring?

I don't know that part. I know that there no postions open for an assisntant yet. All the old staff is still holding teaching postions. I am guessing that will be an issue for any coach who is interviewing for the job.

Edited by BURLEY

I don't know that part. I know that there no postions open for an assisntant yet. All the old staff is still holding teaching postions. I am guessing that will be an issue for any coach who is interviewing for the job.

i dont think any one believes this story to be true. i guess time will tell. to bad school is out. we may not hear much for a week or more. some one said they heard all this from the a d. is that true?