Goodpasture/Milan (again)

duece253

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to GP on a well played game. You guys are HUGE!!! The sweeps to the right and left were too much for our defense. I still like the fight the Dawgs brought tonight. I will be pulling for GP next week but I just don't see enough speed to handle Alcoa. I really thought you guys would be faster than you were. Milan had too many chances that they didn't capitalize on. I have a feeling you won't get away with that next week. Again, congrats on a good win and good luck next week.

Congrats to GP on a well played game. You guys are HUGE!!! The sweeps to the right and left were too much for our defense. I still like the fight the Dawgs brought tonight. I will be pulling for GP next week but I just don't see enough speed to handle Alcoa. I really thought you guys would be faster than you were. Milan had too many chances that they didn't capitalize on. I have a feeling you won't get away with that next week. Again, congrats on a good win and good luck next week.

I thought Milan had their chances too. They played GP tough. I told everybody that the GP off tackle sweep was awesome. They only ran one inside counter play all night that I remember and never ran a screen pass which killed us last year.. I think the GP team speed is deceptive though. With the players Milan has coming back next year I think they will be hard to beat.

Congratulations to GP and Milan. GP has a tough task ahead of them next week. Alcoa is loaded again..

I thought Milan had their chances too. They played GP tough. I told everybody that the GP off tackle sweep was awesome. They only ran one inside counter play all night that I remember and never ran a screen pass which killed us last year.. I think the GP team speed is deceptive though. With the players Milan has coming back next year I think they will be hard to beat.

Congratulations to GP and Milan. GP has a tough task ahead of them next week. Alcoa is loaded again..

It's like Alcoa just reloads year in and year out...a darn good team...

Goodpasture has a real good team that always seemed to be in the right place. However, Milan left it all on the field and have nothing to feel bad about.

Goodpasture fans were nice and the coaching staff told the Milan boys after the game that we gave them all they wanted.

The Milan Bulldogs will be back in force next year. :thumb:

Good luck to Goodpasture.

Goodpasture has a great team. They are huge and the big play killed us all night. We held them except for those sweeps. Their RBs did a great job of waiting on their blocking and then turnin up field. Those boys like to hit too. They seemed like a classy bunch and they've got a bunch of seniors and this may be goodpastures year I wish them the best of luck next week.

We had plenty of chances to score and didn't capitlize. I know we outgained them by a 100 yards and had 12 first downs to their 3 but were down 1 at the half.(only heard the stats at halftime) Down in down out was pretty even but they had more where it counts.

This years seniors did a great job. Only one team gets to end their season like they want to. 12-2 is nothing to be ashamed of and what they were able to do after they were robbed by the tssaa was great.

Milan returns a ton of talent. Next season starts monday.

Goodpasture has a great team. They are huge and the big play killed us all night. We held them except for those sweeps. Their RBs did a great job of waiting on their blocking and then turnin up field. Those boys like to hit too. They seemed like a classy bunch and they've got a bunch of seniors and this may be goodpastures year I wish them the best of luck next week.

We had plenty of chances to score and didn't capitlize. I know we outgained them by a 100 yards and had 12 first downs to their 3 but were down 1 at the half.(only heard the stats at halftime) Down in down out was pretty even but they had more where it counts.

This years seniors did a great job. Only one team gets to end their season like they want to. 12-2 is nothing to be ashamed of and what they were able to do after they were robbed by the tssaa was great.

Milan returns a ton of talent. Next season starts monday.

Heard some kid from GP, Medley or somethin, had like 4 TDs?

Something that hasn't been mentioned about this game is I thought the officiating was outstanding and maybe the best I"ve seen all year.

Both teams played their hearts out. #10 Kirby had an awesome night running the ball. Alred is nothing but guts playing with basically one knee.

Mark Fisher for GP is a player that will play some bigtime college ball.

I want to echo what Bulldawgs#1 said. Next season starts Monday. Work hard and we should have another shot at this next year.