FCS vs JCS

Commander63

#55 was in 4th grade when he decided to come to FCS. I guess that was illegal

He was a gold glove boxer specializing in busting QB's in the mouth. I think he got some practice last Friday night.

You guys are real bulldogs you don't stop.

We probably do have a transfer from Lebanon, actually a young man who wanted to come to FCS for the education process. Nothing illegal he pays tuition just like everyone else.

I wonder how much the refs will make this friday? Somebody will have to have some deep pockets for this (privite) school game.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#55 was in 4th grade when he decided to come to FCS. I guess that was illegal

He was a gold glove boxer specializing in busting QB's in the mouth. I think he got some practice last Friday night.

You guys are real bulldogs you don't stop.

We probably do have a transfer from Lebanon, actually a young man who wanted to come to FCS for the education process. Nothing illegal he pays tuition just like everyone else.

Don't they educate kids at these other schools, I reckon all the schools around here offers an education.

Don't like basketball.

Iguess its allright ,but its definately not FOOTBALL.

A couple of questions have been asked about JCS that have gone unanswered...

How big of a crowd will we bring?...as a general rule JCS travels really well...most games this year on the road we had a much larger crowd than the home team...with this being our first ever trip to the big game, I suspect we will pack the house...

How many players go both ways?...my quick count without a roster in front of me comes up with 4...it can vary from time to time as we run differnt people in different situations...

My impression based on the little I know about FCS...our teams are very similar...I think this will be a great game...

Edited by JaxMan

How big of a crowd will we bring?...as a general rule JCS travels really well...most games this year on the road we had a much larger crowd than the home team...with this being our first ever trip to the big game, I suspect we will pack the house...

How many players go both ways?...my quick count without a roster in front of me comes up with 4...it can vary from time to time as we run differnt people in different situations...

My impression based on the little I know about FCS...our teams are very similar...I think this will be a great game...

Yes sir ats about like us. We got 3 er 4 goin 2 ways pendin on wut we are a doin at that time I reckon. Looks like you fellers have some speed too so I am a thinkin this will be a good un. AND a cold un too. Ole Possumtowner might have to break out his long johns fer this un

Watched some film last night probably with Possumtowner but I don't know because he won't disclose his idenity. The Lake Co. game was awesome. I bet you folks were about to have a stroke. We had a very close game against Gordonsville where we scored in the end to win it also.

As far as the crowd, I hope we pack the house but I don't see that happening as big as it is.

Good luck to both teams.

Watched some film last night probably with Possumtowner but I don't know because he won't disclose his idenity. The Lake Co. game was awesome. I bet you folks were about to have a stroke. We had a very close game against Gordonsville where we scored in the end to win it also.

As far as the crowd, I hope we pack the house but I don't see that happening as big as it is.

Good luck to both teams.

I needs to git ahold of dat film rite there. I aint seen dat one yet but ole Possumtowner is sure to fer its all said and done.